Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

sure Rubes--see ya there.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC, take deep breaths. This will work out, in it's own way, and not something you can 'fix' for anyone. Concentrate on yourself, and do the next right thing, love. Don't forget I need that address, OK?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I am home after a day of crime and drugs and graffitti..it was actually fascinating.
        RC- I am sorry you are so down....can I do anything?
        Rubes...I have no idea what zone I am in but I am guesing three or four...I rarely get hard freezes...
        off to start dinner
        welcome home vickster...and as always, love you lorry loads Sunni
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi all
          Just checking in. Will try to get caught up tomorrow night the kids wont be here...b

Comment

I PICKED SOME DAFFODILS !!!! I have about 10 of them in a vase by the computer and when I go to work tomorrow I am taking them with me !!!!! Then bringing them home. Spring REALLY is on it's way!!

Hallo all - I am home. Bird - lovely to see you and Vicki too! Hope you had a good time Vicki - glad that dresses were found for all!

Gosh Biz - that was a bit of a surprise wasn't it? Wow....... Jan - nice to see you here at a reasonable time! Are you home already? That is nice for you - take some time and relax - have some YOU time. RC - hang in there - we are all here for you, and sending hugs. :l:l

Oh Ruby - I have always had carpet in my kitchen - and it is light coloured too!! LOL But it has no padding and usually cleans really well. Hubs dropped a tomato lasagna (well, not sure if it was a tomato one but there was plenty of tomato in it LOL) on it straight from the oven once and I got the stains out. My coffee stain came out too. I like having carpet everywhere!!

Jan - I laughed at you saying you had no idea what zone you were in - then I realized you were talking about gardening!!! I am getting so excited about gardening - bought some books today - like I need more gardening books! Just so excited about spring!!

Need to go and feed the dogs - back later everyone - hugs to you all, keep strong - or as we say in UK - Keep Your Pecker up!!

hugs, sun XXX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi Everone, RC sending you hug's. Trucker

Comment

Wow, guys, you're busy!! So good to see you, busy Bird!! Before I start, want you all to know when I tell you about my days, I'm not complaining, just reporting! :H
                I knew hubs working overnight was a mistake, as was my staying up on the phone! He slept (in bed) a little while, came down saying he was sick, tood meds, and has been slowly decomposing on the sofa. Wrapped in blankets, looks like poop, snaps whenever he hears anything! :H I spent hours working on my deadbeat renter. Talked to enough relatives that guy called me, have given him a bit longer IF he follows through. But I've learned to really listen, get new info. Have it all worked out. Hubs was in a fit for all of it to get finished. Glad the Nyquil finally worked!
                Ran an errand for Hubs, before I could get out of my car, MIL yelled, came tottering across the yard. She wants me to take her to a funeral tomorrow, which I will. But had no idea where it was, and when I called her back for a little info, she said FIL said it would take over 2 hours to get there. Which meant she wanted to leave before 9 AM to be there in time. I worked it all out, longest it should take is 41 minutes, but she doesn't believe me. ARRGGHH! Said I'll leave between 10, 10:30, take it or leave it. Also have to do a lot of business stuff tomorrow, so a bit loaded down.
                Gonna get myself as ready as possible tonight, make the best of this. Told Hubs HE should be taking off and doing this, (or the old jerk in my rental house!!!), but I'll be kind, I promise.
                RC, I have a feeling you're dealing with the new info better now. Like I said, take care of YOU.
                Everyone else, I still love you. Haven't managed to grab enough time to talk to you all, but I'm witheach of you, friends. Have to get my 4-legged babies taken cared for, feed the dying man, get ready for tomorrow, be sure I'm in order for the day. I know you are all having much deeper issues than me, and I don't want you to think I believe my life is hard compared to you. It's about me just telling you MY experiences, no more. I have so much to give and feel for you, and I'm always here for you.
                The ewok is awake. Later, gaters!!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Really feeling pooped - going to sort dogs, tidy kitchen, get ready for bed and get an early night. Another early tomorrow morning! I like earlies!

Love and hugs to all - specially RC tonight who needs our hugs!

Love, Jean XXX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

RC, I am praying for you and sending you lots of love and hugs! Biz, I am so sorry that has happened in your church. I know how painful it is and very discouraging, but keep the faith and know that I am praying for you, too. Ruby, I'll be praying for you tomorrow. You are a very loving person to do all you do for everyone. I hope hubs feels better and you don't catch it! Have you heard anything from Saving? I sent her a pm, but didn't get a response. MB, I love you, girl. How is your Dad doing? Sunni, I hope you get some rest tonight and feel better. Swan, are you doing okay? Bird, sounds like you've been busy. Roger, you must be busy working. I hope things are going better for you. Tony, hope you're doing good. Hey, Grateful! So glad you are feeling better, sweet girl, and I love you! Trucker, I'm just so proud of you. You're awesome! Has anyone talked to Mish lately? Hill and Panno, good to see you. I love you all so much and hope everyone has a good night. Love, Vicki
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

well was a great DAY and im dead tired didnt get off work til 8 today and have to wake up early and drop anthony off for his GED TEST TOMORROW AT 8AM .. PLEASE SEND PRAYS AND GOOD WISHES HIS WAY ... well have a great night and day tomorrow love and BIG HUGS ONE AND ALL
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good Morning to all - Vicki, lovely to see you back posting again. We do miss you when you aren't here. Rog - SO pleased you are tired from work - a good feeling - yes?

RC - hope you are feeling better today, Fen - where are you? We miss you here! Bird, and Grateful - my early buddies - good morning to you. hill - did your vacation time start today? Jan - hope you are up and at -em this morning! Swannie - did you see I too picked some daffs? At last! They are sitting by my computer and are so cheerful.

Really cold here this morning but supposed to get up to 60 today - wow! Off to shower - talk later everyone,

Hugs, Sun XX

Comment

good morning one and all sending prayers for everyone to have a great day day today ... its a busy busy day for me anthony has his GED TEST TODAY AT 8 and sue has a doc appt and i need to get alot mre done on this job ... really its going great everything is working out and mrs swan my nabor is going to be very happy ...
                          well one and all hangin there stay strong and shifting forward and thinkng positive
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'm missing my old life, sleeping . :H Have to cut out late night phone calls. I KNOW I'll be glad I go today, take MIL to this, but have to say right now I'd give anything for another hour's sleep! Oh, well, guess I'll just catch a nap while driving down today.
                            Will catch you loves later.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Everyone, Hope everyone has a great day!

Comment

Hi Trucker! Good to see you - have a good day to you too! I am just off to work - have to go and de-ice the car - yuck! Rog - good luck to Anthony for his test - when will he get the results? Ruby - have a nice day today with the m-i-l !!

Hugs, Sun XX

Comment

Working...
                                X