The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning - fortunately the 2nd tsunami never happened Ruby - THANK GOODNESS. OMG - the devastation there is just horrible. My heart just goes out to them all - just awful. Continued prayers and thoughts......

It is pouring with rain here this morning and cold. Have to go to my meeting than am coming home and having a nap (always say that then have woken up by the time I get home). Ben won't go 'out' yet - eventually he will but for now he says NO. Fen - isn't is lovely to see those first green sprouts poking through the earth??

Vicki - please take care of yourself won't you? Your health must come first. Jan - you are doing really well to how you were a year ago - we all know that and are here for you. :l Love you ! Gosh - if it doesn't get cold enough for bulbs, does that mean you don't have daffs or tulips in spring? Good morning Rog - another hard day for you today? RC - how goes it with you this morning? I put epsom salts in my bath and really don't feel that bad actually - just my neck a little. Grateful - hope that you are on tip top form today! Bird - nice to see you too.

Off to see if I can persuade Ben to go out.

Hugs, Sun XX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning Jammers! Lovely bright day here--flower beds still snow covered and I suspect they will be for a week or two yet. Glad you had that little perk Fennel and thanks for all the info, thoughts and advice. Duly noted with much appreciation! Sunni-had intentions of mentioning the epsom salts--good for you having that dreaded bath! My head is so done in by Japan's catastrophes and what will come.
      Running late--time change will take some adjustments. Have a good day all! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning, peeps. Feeling almost manically euphoric this morning. Unfortunately, I can't get in to see a shrink until mid April.

Daylight savings gave my kitties an "early" breakfast today...they were pleasantly surprised! :H I can't help but think of how indignant they'll be in the fall, when the clocks go back...they pace and cry by their bowls for an hour until being fed, lol!

Glad I could be of some assistance, R.C.

Comment

We now have heavy snow!! Great wet heavy flakes causing chaos on the roads. It will be rain again by this afternoon but at least Ben went out! Good Morning RC and Fennel! Lovely to see you both here this morning - I now have to take an on-line test for work that shows my strengths - crikey! Hate things like this - no right or wrong answers really......

Back later.

Hugs, Sun XX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

You are a pillar of strengths my friend! Interesting conversation with a customer this morning. He lost his wife, mother and best friend within 6 months at the end of 2010 and is left with 3 children to raise. We conversed about the state of many things and in the end it came around to us both claiming if not for our faith.....footprints in the sand and so forth. He did offer a bit of an interesting twist for me on the ripple effect. We generally talk about paying it forward and generating a positive effect. However, he cautioned me on sending out tsunamis with my feelings of helplessness and worry. We all know staying positive is so much better than the alternative--it was just a different way of thinking about it. I don't want to create tsunamis and once again will focus on gratitude and trust that things are as they should be. Be well. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC, my sweet friend, what a BEAUTIFUL inspirational, true, statement! Think of all the 'tsunamis' here lately. Thank youfor giving me another wonderful tool in my arsenal for positive thinking. Hubs and I have been so overwhelmed by the tragedy in Japan for various reasons (just this morning watched the rescue of a group of men from Hubs sister company, who were working on the most affected plant), but prayer and compassion are all I can really offer. I have a tendancy to do that, at have to work on that.
              Fen, I'm so glad to hear you sounding better. Those first sign of renewal are so important to us, aren't they?
              MB, Sun, you work so hard, and give so much. Take care of yourselves. You both need to be around for a long, long time.
              T, the above goes for you and Grateful too. Isn't it a bit ironic that ALL of us here are caretakers by nature? Vicki, Nora,Tony, EVERYONE who posts wants nothing for themselves, but want to give. I am proud to know you all, and of course just want to take care of you!
              My clock is COMPLETELY wack. Could NOT sleep last night. Finally dozed at 4:30, up at 8:30 when some fool called from Outer Dimwiddie to tell me I'd won a trip. *#&$^%)#* I'm sorry, but I told him where to go and gave him directions!
              My spring cleaning is exhausting but exhilirating. I've become overwhelmed with so much to do, that I was completely unproductive. Now, Im feeling empowered again, and more positive.
              Thank you, sweet family, for listening (reading) my :soapbox: rants. Like some of you, you are my daily therapists! :l
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning, family! I feel pretty good today so planning to give my house a good cleaning. Gotta sweep and mop all the wood floors and got a mountain of laundry to do today, plus that 45 minutes of walking that I haven't mastered yet! RC or anyone, what does a person do to relieve the pain from arthritus? I so hope everyone has a great day and remember to focus on the blessings in your life today. Every day we wake up is a precious gift from God, so enjoy your day! May God's blessings fall on you today! Love, Vicki

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

sick of being sick;1076378 wrote: Good morning, family! I feel pretty good today so planning to give my house a good cleaning. Gotta sweep and mop all the wood floors and got a mountain of laundry to do today, plus that 45 minutes of walking that I haven't mastered yet! RC or anyone, what does a person do to relieve the pain from arthritus? I so hope everyone has a great day and remember to focus on the blessings in your life today. Every day we wake up is a precious gift from God, so enjoy your day! May God's blessings fall on you today! Love, Vicki

Vick, yoga has been a great help to me. And walking. Like you, I have trouble prioritizing what my body needs versus all I see that needs doing. :H Pot calling the kettle black, huh?
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good Morning again - still snowing and have taken THE TEST. Interesting stuff there RC with your customer....food for thought indeed. Vicki - glad that you are feeling well today - just don't overdo - the cleaning will still be there tomorrow - as I well know :H Ruby - that wasn't a rant at all - just a post...... are you going to try and take it easy today? I think I might take a nap before going back into work for my closing shift - but hubs will be getting up soon and hates when I am on the couch when he gets up - even if I squish up one end!! Tough - that's where I am going! I don't consider it a nap when it is in bed - HAS to be on the couch!! LOL

Hugs, Sun X

Comment

good after noon everyone it has been a rough 24 hours on sunday I just got my open house opened when I get a call that my wife and son have been in a bad car accident. I locked the doors and headed out called my son 15 he was cool and calm while I could hear my wife crying in the back ground. I told my son to take pics. get the officer's badge number and he said OK dad I am on it. When I got there the car was pretty bad she was hit front left side by some crossing over the parking lot at about 30MPH. Turns out I know the officer and we both tryed to calm my wife and the man that hit her amitted complete fault for the accident. What a day and night. Well got to get a rent a car for her today so I will be back latter

Comment

You go girl! LOL Hey Vicki I will start with this with you. Just like you monitor your blood sugar, get some pH strips and start monitoring your body pH. If you find it is mostly acidic, which I'm 99.9% sure you will, we can talk further if you want. There is not easy fix and yours is on the complicated side to be sure. That does not mean it can't be helped though. OK???

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

So sorry Biz. I'm assuming your wife is in good shape though, if she's driving. So that's a blessing to hang on to. Take care.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ok....I must not sign in again til much later.....xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

OK, I have a problem. There is a stalker, a terrorist in my house. Following me, staring at me, no matter where I go, even the bathroom. Staring, watching.............all 4.5 # of her. She is a pain of my own making. If I won't lie down with her so she can snuggle and sleep, the only thing that makes her happy is riding in her doggy bag while I work. A nightmare I created.
                              Hope I gave ya'll a smile today. Sun, take that nap. And take up the WHOLE couch! :H
                              sigpic

Comment

It seems im still here...for what its worth....
                                Sorry i didnt mean that to sound like it did....just feeling a tad hacked off right now....you know the feeling that actually you are so alone in this world and nobody reallt gives a dam despite what they say....
                                Ive not looked in for abit because i really have nothing upbeat to say and i really feel my constant blah blah blah is not good for the family...
                                I was on chat the other day....feeling low and made the mistake of saying just that....was told (hadnt spoken to many there before) that i should be grateful that i wasnt in Japan and that my life couldnt be as bad as theirs....ok...point taken but is that anyway to talk to someone who was crying out for some comfort??
                                Ive just come to say a big thanks to you all for being here for me since i joined and to wish you all well in your journeys battling life and this god awful disease...who knows maybe one day we will all meet...till then take care xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X