The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmorning everyone, I hope you are well.

Tony, thanks for the laugh

My back is a little better this morning, I am going to try fishing today. My wife and kids are coming, it will be a fun family day. Hopefully we catch a few. I have a hockey tournament, for me, this weekend - as long as I get healthy, I am really looking forward to it.

Take care,
    Hill
    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Good Morning Hill - gosh, I hope your back is better too - back spasms are SO painful! In the meantime, enjoy your vacation - it sounds as if you are enjoying the time with your family.

Hi everyone else - gosh, morning came early. Hope everyone is good today. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Sun XX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

good morning...grump bear is awake.
        Hill...hope your back eases up...my hubs has problems with his back that drop him to his knees at time...
        Hi Sweet Sunni....ironing again?? Have a good day my lovely big sister....
        Rubes....poor Jack...his sweet little face...not crying yet, but can understand why you are. And the babies look precious at Disney.....I need to take some pics of my "men"...
        Cute joke Tony..
        Rc - hope you are doing well my friend...I think of you often
        Vicks....my hands ache too, but it's from chemo. HUbs rubs his hands together really fast and makes "hot hands" for me...they feel so good when he rubs them on my hands...
        all four of us are going to see dad on Saturday....I forced my 19 year old to take the day off...

ok...time to wash my face and head in early....I got nothing done yesterday as I spent all day dealing with idiots.....
        morning fen fen and nora and rog
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Jan - ironing?? Where did that come from??? LOL - I am off to work today!

Have a great day my friend XX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

GM Everyone, I feel great today and hope you all have a great day!

Comment

Well my lovelies I finally grew up yesterday and took the bull by the horns......using another tool to get me to where I want to be. I telephoned a lady from a local AA group, gosh what a lovely lady, within no time at all she made me feel at ease, as it happens she has broken her ankle so she invited me round to her house after work and before the meeting. We hit it off instantly. As for the meeting I will keep open minded for now, I did not see a bolt of lightning but I was not uncomfortable either, my intention is to visit more :l

Hope everyone is well, only read back slightly, have a great day :h
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

good morning just a qiuk pop in and off to work .. have an awesome day one and all enjoy stay strong and keep shifting forward and thinking positive ..
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Morning everyone...wishing you all peace and strength for another day. Remember our accomplishments and ride the waves. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Quick pop-in for me, too. I am so sorry about all the accidents and the tenant issues. MB-I am glad that you weren't hurt and Biz....let us now how Lisa makes out today with her neck. Ruby-I just don't know how you do it. I'm so glad that your hubs took care of the tenant last night....so what happened?
                    Poor Jack.....there is nothing worse than tooth pain and poor thing is too young for that! Panno-that's great that you have a new friend thru AA. It's so nice to have someone that you can call for support - about anything. Trucker-how have you been? What day are you up to now?

Well, I said this was going to be quick....but you all know how it is once we get on here...I really must go now. I hope everyone has a beautiful day. Something to look forward to...
                    1st day of Spring is this Sunday!!!!!

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Morning Grateful--lovely bright pic! Yay Spring! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning all. In answer to the burning question, yes, he brought money. Hubs is my last resort, and he has the uncanny ability to know when he should step in (do you think the fire shooting from my ears and my eyes blinking sideways is a tell??) Short, sweet (?), the conversation was quick.
                        Pan, that is FABULOUS news!! I just felt how good your day was. Your on your way now, love, being proactive. Keep us informed on the meetings, OK?
                        Hill, what a wonderful way to spend your holiday, taking time to enjoy the people most important in the world.
                        Sun, I live in the Perpetual State of Confusion. :H Know my way around here.
                        MB, I was thinking about you earlier this morning. Your funny self has been missed around here lately, with all you have going on. Take time to smell the flowers, sweetness. ((ECHO SUNNI)) Ironing??
                        T, careful what you wish for, huh? Just don't work use yourself completely up on your hobby (working like a maniac!!:H)
                        Swanny, hope you're reading along, so here's a big HHUUGG to you.
                        Grateful, believe me, I was a nice person before started renting property. Believed the best in everyone. MB can tell you the lies wear you down a bit, harden you. Or, as I choose to believe, it makes you REALLY listen to what they're NOT saying. I still stress on having each house as nice as possible when I show them, and have had them move in and do $1000s of damage, then move in the night. But its an income, and sorry for sounding ungrateful.
                        Vick, hope your feeling better, more rested. You know what I told you about taking care of you first!
                        RC, hope the snow has let up. But I hate cold rain more. It's warm and raining, and I have to go to town today. Yuck.
                        Nora, missing you darlin'. I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers.
                        Tony, Biz, Truck, Fen, everyone of you great people (and believe that, you ARE great!) you mean the world to me.

PS: Looking for your flower, MB!
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning family. I've been up since 5:00 with hand pain! I'm typing with one finger (now I know how Roger feels). MB, did your doctor suggest anything for your aching hands? I'm about ready to cut these off, but you can't do much without hands! My daughter called yesterday and she finally got her invitations printed out and guess who volunteered to address 250 wedding invitations? Some idiot with hand pain, who can barely write! I have completely failed at "ignoring my pain"! Ok, no more complaining. MB, I hope today is a better day for you! Thank goodness you weren't hurt! I hope the Mom had insurance. Around here, you never know. Ruby, great pics of the grandkids at Disney! Poor little Jack! I can't believe he has an absessed tooth at his age! Panno, I am so excited for you! This lady is a godsend for you and maybe a mentor or sponser? Grateful, what beautiful roses! They jumped off the page at me and made me smile! I hope you are having a good week. Trucker, Roger, Sunni, RC, everyone, I hope you all have a GREAT day! I love you all, Vicki
                          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Now, Vick. I knew about your medical problems, but didn't realize you are COMPLETELY INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY???? Hire someone to do them in caligraphy, ya loon! You have taken on something here that will just end up frustrating you and your daughter. Trust me on this one. They aren't expensive at all.
                            sigpic
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby, she has them all printed and sealed. All I have to do is hand address them. Yes, I know, I am completely insane! I just feel bad for her trying to do everything herself and I'm not up there to help her. Besides, I have 3 weeks to get them done. I can do a little each day. She thinks I have beautiful handwriting! Yes, I know I am completely insane! :h I love you! :h Vicki

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

We have had a loss here today. Our shelter dog, Gator, has passed away. He has been very sick for a while, and Hubs and I had discussed last night we needed to decide what was best for him (OK, Hubs knew, but I couldn't take him in). He had a wonderful life, travelled more than many people, and adored his big sister TMB, so I suppose , what more could I have done for him. But you don't spend every day with either a person or a pet, and not agonize over their loss. Rog, please tell Sue. I know how much she liked him, and he ADORED her fussing over him. RIP, Gator.:h
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X