The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild and wicked day here, as usual. Won't try to be clever, make you laugh, because selfishly, I'm tired too. But you guys, my family, are a rare lifeline in this world.
    I'm both horrified, and absolutely in awe, of what is happening to the Japanese nation. Sometime later, I'll say more about my thoughts on that, but not tonight.
    We have quite a few people, not all on this thread, who truly need our concern, thoughts, prayers, however we deal with it. As for me, I'm praying. I feel this is WAY to far out of the reach of man now, we have to reach out. All our problems are important, like I told Swan yesterday. But I believe in you people here. You don't have to DO anything, but think, remember, light a candle, pray, because they need it all.
    I guess, as RC said, I'm in a reflective mood tonight. Deal with your problems, and not by worrying. Face tomorrow, because it's a new day. And give a thought whenever you can to those in the middle of so much suffering tonight. It puts a new face on suffering, humility, gratitude, doesn't it?

Last preachy post, I promise. (at least for tonight!) You are some of the most caring people in the world, and you will do the right thing.
    Ruby
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

well IM DONE WITH THAT ONE JOB FINALLY .. but when i got a chance to check my emial i got an email well two of them from Investigations & Enforcement Services ( I.E.S )
      Permitting, Licensing and Consumer Protection Division
      Environmental Protection and Growth Management Department
      and now im just alittle worry and i have to find out what this is about .. just when things are getting better work wise i dont need any trouble .. something tells me to call and find out and on the other hand they found me online and my number are there so i could just wait till i hear from them .. so i need some input .. cuase if i have to take my signs off the truck this will really be fucking with me and i wont be a happy camper .. maybe i just worrying about nothing but .. this could be a heavy blow if i ws fine for noyt being an Licence contractor .. which i would love to get licence.. bt everytime i have the money to start it .. i have to put the money else and then theres no work for sometimes weeks...
      god i hope im just worrying for no reason ..
      well it was a long day and the job is done and need to rest for a day and then start a small job on friday .. well i need some advise on should i call that number or just leave it alon...
      goodnight one and all stay strong and shifting forward and thinking positive
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

[Good Morning Everyone, HAPPY ST, PATTY'S DAY Im IRISH So you all no what's on the menu table today NO drinking K have a great day!B][/B]

Comment

Hi everyone, Top o' the mornin' to ya. I hope that you are having a nice week.

Sunshine, thanks. And it sounds like you have been there with the back trouble.
          Mama, yes, it sounds like your hubby and I have the same problems. Mine just won't go away this week, I may not be able to play in my men's hockey tourney this weekend.
          Ruby, you said it - I am enjoying time with my family and it is great. It is even better that I am not hung over, or half drunk the whole time. Ruby, I am sorry to hear about Gator.
          Grateful, congrats on your 1000th post !
          Trucker, good point, I will have a sober St Patty's Day.

Take care everyone,
          Hill
          Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Hi all
            Gotta go to work but a little post....T might better check about that...well maybe you could put the license on a credit card and pay on each month if you have to dont wanna get a bunch of fines etc.....my kid mad cuz I threw her cd and money away by mistake well it was in shopping bag and 3 bags laying around i thought was trash i said well if you would pick up your stuff geez....congrats on 1000 Grateful Ive been here forever and still not there...later

Comment

Happy St. Patty's Day to all my wonderful friends. May the luck of the Irish be with you all day long!! Lots of love to you each and every one of you!!

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hello lovely peeps, happy St Patricks Day :h:h
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Vincit que se Vincit

:groupluv:

Comment

Hey all you green people!! Happy St. Paddy's Day!!
                    Roger, like I said on the phone, I'm just at a loss for how to advise you on this. We'll talk some more about it later, OK?
                    Had a long chat with Swannie last night, and though she couldn't sleep, she sounded good. Ya'll keep throwing out those lifelines for her, and others.
                    Hubs is home today, a mixed blessing ya'll know by now. :H We're hoping to get a few things done around here, and have to make a decision on the cabin at the farm.
                    Be good to yourselves today. Rog, breathe, chill, if you can.
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Great quote, Swan. If I understand, it basically means we win when we conquer ourselves, right? Love it!
                      sigpic

Comment

good morning well my nerves are shot and i went thur my site and took out a few things and thinking of getting this handle today .. and just go down there and meet with this lady ... if you dont hear from me for a few days you know im in jail .. well wish me luck ...love and big hugs one and all ...

Comment

Roger...I personally think it would be good to find out what it is about so you don't keep worrying....if I can help you in any way, let me know. I can send Duke down to chew somebody's butt if you want...seriously, I hope it will be okay....please keep us posted. You are so special to all of us and when you go thru something, we all go thru it with you.:l
                          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

ok i have a 3;00 appt will keep you all posted ... god im so fucking freaking here ... send prayers .. i need hope ... and thankx biz for the pep talk ... later love and big hugs

Comment

Rog I'm not sure whats going on but sending hugs and hope everything turns out well for you :l
                              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Roger, best of luck and I'll be praying for you not to get fined or in any trouble! Ruby, you don't wanna share names of who needs our help. Please pm me if you thihnk I can help anybody! You know I'm willing. So good to see you all. We have been fishing since 8:00 this morning. It gonna be a sad meal tonight. Paul gonna be eating his 4 pound bass he caught while I'm eating all the seaweed I caught! Ugh... Gotta go get my day of cleaning started. Love you all, Vicki
                                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Working...
                                X