The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rog has just gone in to the meeting. Keep your fingers crossed, please!!

A St. Paddy's smile for you..........

sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good luck T...cool pics Rubes...posted a good article on al poisoning I saw read it its really good..gotta take a nap..

Comment

Roger...thinking good thoughts for you.....Ruby-LOVE the pictures...especially the fly-away hair!! What cuties they all are.

Bird-that article is a real eye opener...really scares me when I think about how my hubs falls asleep so fast after drinking a lot at night.

Vicki-Seaweed??? I sure hope Paul shares with you. Who feels like starting to clean at 2:00 in the afternoon? Especially since you've been up since before 8.....I hope you don't do too much!!
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Rog lived. I'll let him post what he wants to about it, but he's pretty down about the whole situation.
          Haven't had 2 secs to do anything but help Hubs. It is HOT here!! About 80F.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

:l:l:l:l:lROG

WHERE IS SUNNY? Isn't today her day off?

Comment

She's old. She's probably forgotten how to post. (snicker snicker):gramps:
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, Roger, I am so upset and curious! :shocked: What happened? Remember, don't try to fix it today, whatever it is. You have had a stressful day, so please relax. Ruby, your grandkids are adorable! Thank you for letting us know about Roger. Grateful, I am tired, but I did manage to repot some plants and get my patio cleaned off, so when the pollen comes in the next few weeks, everything will be clean! :H Paul wanted to go fishing again first thing in the morning, but I pursuaded him to plant the garden instead, so we gotta go to Lowe's to get fertilizer and veggies. I'm getting spring fever and ready to work in the yard. BTW, when I got up this morning, my sugar was perfect, my hands haven't hurt today, so thank you for your prayers! I'll check back in later to see if Rog posts. Love you :h Vicki :h
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vicki-that is great news about your sugar and hands!!! How nice that you cleaned everything for the pollen to attach to. You are so thoughtful!! I don't think we can start our garden yet, but I can definitely clean out the flower beds and clean up the yard!!! I hope Addy feels like doing that tomorrow!:H

Comment

rubywillow;1079524 wrote: She's old. She's probably forgotten how to post. (snicker snicker):gramps:
                    Uh, oh.......I'm gonna hide......

Comment

I don't know what's going on, Rog...but hang in there!

Comment

Yep Rog.......it's bad when your day starts out with stepping in a pile of it ! Hope your making out ok. Howdy Jammers ! Tony
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

rubywillow;1079524 wrote: She's old. She's probably forgotten how to post. (snicker snicker):gramps:
                          Perhaps she got lost wandering about in her tulip patch! :H

Comment

well rg is no more i have to delete everything my site... all the adds i posted ...someone really has it out for me and i dont know why or really care but this will break me or comeout even stronger .. just right now it hurts ...
                            i have to pay a fine 500.or get my license in by june 17 and pay 125. and what ever it cost for the test and ins and all ..
                            and if i dont pass i will still have to pay 500.00...and i had to call up this lady that i have been working for and she wants more tile work done and exsplain to her that im not a license contractor ..
                            i couldnt rememeber just because she was a a refel and wasnt sure if i told her when i started .. but she still wants to have her work done and by me ... a person she trust.... right now i have to delete everything so they cant fine anything about rg or they will fine me again ...... well thank you one and all .. love and hugs
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I talked to Rog. He says he's frantic and freaking out, but he's ok. He works as hard as he can to make a living and they go and punish him and make it hard for him to feed his family! I'm ptaying for you, poor Roger. You will make it throught it, maybe not with a smile on your face, but with more knowledge. Government and all its rules, regulations and politics suck! Bird, I read that article and thank you for posting it. It scares me to think of hubby going to bed drunk, but he is getting so much better. He still drinks a few beers, but not enough to get him drunk, so I'm happy. Grateful, sweetheart, how is your sinus infection? I hope being outside doesn't make it worse. You take good care of our dear friend, Kelly! You are so precious to me. Bill, I'm so happy you are going to so many AA meetings and meeting people. I hope your wonderful meal is good and you enjoy having non drunk friends over. Hey, Fen and Tony. Hope you're doing good. Now where is that Sunshine? I'm beginning to worry! We're missing alot of our family. MB, you must be working like crazy! I'm excited that we are going to plant the garden tomorrow! I'm getting a little burnt out on the fishing, cause I never even get a bite! I hope all of you have a good night. Love you, Vicki

Roger, I am so very sorry this has happened to you. I wish so bad I could help you right now, but this wedding has broke me. I don't know what to tell you, other than hang on, dear friend, and remember that we all love you!
                              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Roger....sometimes life hits you below the belt......You have to rise above it. I know I've been kicked in the crouch enough times. Hang in their Buddy...you'll get through this.... Tony
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X