The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, family. MB, I was so impressed with you wanting to give out of all your financial problems! I think all of us should give some to Roger. He WOULD NEVER ASK for it, but he needs it for those fines! pm me if you want to help him and I'll send you his address. I am going to send him a check, too. We all can help him in some small way and I think it would mean alot to him for us to show how much we love and care for him.
    I woke up with high sugars again, so we didn't go fishing and Paul insist we wait a while to plant the garden for fear of one more freeze, but he has gone to get fertilizer to till it up before planting. I love you all and will check in later. Love, Vicki
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Rog is trying to decide right now which is the best way to go. There are a lot of things to consider. We are a very giving group, and he knows that. I've made him my promise.
      Vick, what did you do differently yesterday that could have caused your sugar to go up? You need to keep a journal of you day and what you eat, so you can figure out why you feel good somedays, not others, OK?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hey there and thankx again everyone .. i have a few more calls to make and find out what the ins and liaably going to cost a year or month ..how ever they do it ...well later
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Ruby, the problem is my snacking at night. I have to eat NOTHING after supper, so I'll have time to get my BG down before I go to bed. Last night I had about 40 cheezits and woke up at 500 again. That is my whole problem! I don't eat all day, so I am hungry at night. First, alcohol, now, food, what is left? I already gave up my soft drinks and have been walking everyday! Oh, yeah, I know, I gotta give up my stupid cigerrettes! I hate discipline! I want what I want when I want it! But like a child, I have to say no to all my wants! Ugh...
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

sick of being sick;1080157 wrote: Ruby, the problem is my snacking at night. I have to eat NOTHING after supper, so I'll have time to get my BG down before I go to bed. Last night I had about 40 cheezits and woke up at 500 again. That is my whole problem! I don't eat all day, so I am hungry at night. First, alcohol, now, food, what is left? I already gave up my soft drinks and have been walking everyday! Oh, yeah, I know, I gotta give up my stupid cigerrettes! I hate discipline! I want what I want when I want it! But like a child, I have to say no to all my wants! Ugh...
            thats right young lady take care of yourself now and just start cutting back on the smokes ..
            well did my searching for ins and general liably anywhere between 450 to 600.00 year.. sounds reasonable ... and well have a few more things to find out ,credit report ,credit references,corporate documents,oh fun fun .. but staying busy here and yes resting

Comment

Vick, you have to MAKE yourself eat during the day. It's hard, I know, but I'm not diabetic and my doc fusses at me. Make it the most important thing you do each day. Eat 3 reg meals, or 6 small ones, but you know it's important.
              T, you're sounding better. Good. Work toward a goal, brother.
              I'm having supper, so I have a second. Hubs and I both are sore and worn out. And it is so hot, we have ceiling fans on.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Can someone please PM me Rogers address - like NOW ??? Thanks

sun XX
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Never mind - now I need his e-mail - thanks XX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I am home and delirious with being tired. But I won't complain.
                    Sunni - why are down sweetie?? call me if you want to talk....
                    Rog - you do sound better...
                    I do not have pictures of the green eyelashes...sorry...
                    I love you all....bbyyyyeeee
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Got an "Atta Boy" from my work site today. My Councilor at the Hospital let me know. I'm feeling good.......I hope everyone is Jammin ! Tony
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Y'all make me proud!! MWO rules!! I'm behind it and working it. xoxo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

MB, glad your home. And hope you have the weekend off. Be good to yourself.
                          Tony, how's Mrs. Tony doing? SO glad about your job working out so well.
                          RC, are you feeling any better? Keep on plugging away, girl. You're trying, and that's what counts, at least to me.
                          sigpic

Comment

this what i love to see renew in faith meaning my faith to not even have met but a handful and to have help from someone i havent and i have to say thank you and you know who you are ..ill just say the books are order and wheels are in motion and that pushes me ...to push even harder to study and get this part of life moving forward ...ill look at this like a bump in the road which with the help of friends here shows me we can make it over mountains .. thank you one and all

Comment

Rubes....Mrs. Tony kind of reminds me of a Flamigo at rest. Stands on one leg ! ha! She is getting around though.....She's even drove to her Physical The. sessions. I'm doing good....still taking care of the laundry....though my wife checked out my folding job and had some pointers for me ! ha! Keep a jammin man ! Tony
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

:eeks: Everything has been crazy here, but I've been thinking of you all. Unfortunately, Mother's cancer issues aren't over and she goes in for more surgery on Tuesday. Drove down to Capel and visited my daughter and grandchildren on Thursday, and back yesterday. Kind of wiped out. Haven't even turned the computer on in over a week....however, please know you're all in my thoughts. I haven't read back beyond this page but have to say, Vicky, pls watch your diet. And Rog, hang in there mate. These horrible times can be looked at as character-building challenges, and from what I gather, you're doing pretty well. Ruby, I just adore you. Mama, keep on keeping on, girl. You're a real trouper and inspire me.
                                Sunny, what's up, babe? Can't ever remember you sounding so down...need our sun to shine, sweetheart, so take all the help offered.
                                Love to you all, my dear family. xxxx:l
                                :h Mish :h
                                sigpic
                                Never give up...
                                GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                                Remaining a perpetual possibility
                                Only in a world of speculation.
                                What might have been and what has been
                                Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Working...
                                X