The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning everyone - Mish thank you - but I am fine - I was just going through a downer! But I am bouncing right back. I am sorry to hear of your mum's cancer issues - hang in there and I will be praying for you and her.

Good morning to everyone else - got to shower and get ready for work. Tony - lovely picture of Mrs Tony !! LOL Jan - I am fine really. No worries!! Rog - glad things are working out. You will get through this - hugs to you :l and Ruby - hope you are doing fine? Grateful, RC, Panno, Bird, Vicki - all of my friends here - have a great day won't you?

Hugs, Sun XXX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi all
      Tony that is good for you at work now...Mish get some rest...Sun have fun at work....T sounding good now..its gonna be good you'll see......had a good time at the movies last night and then went to arbys with a bunch of kids and 1 mom well ate to much junk yesterday and that is next on my list shed some pounds...been feeling really good and excited about school, it gives me incentive to go to work hahaha....later

Comment

Hello everyone,
        Rober, I am sorry to hear about your troubles. You are a good man, and don't deserve this. Even when your are in times of personal crises, I learn from you. Thanks for being such a good role model.
        Mama, I do hope you get some rest, and have a chance to get your energy back
        Mish, you have had a great deal on your plate too, hang in there. I hope things go as well as possible with your mom.
        Sunshine, I hope that you are feeling a little better. Sorry to hear that you have been a little down.

My back has responded enough for me to play hockey this weekend. Maybe not my best, but still playing. It is still weird for me to watch the other guys get drunk and show up the next day feeling like crap. I have no desire to do that anymore.

Have a great weekend one and all.
        Hill
        Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

off to dad's........everyone have a great day.......
          Roger...I am sending you something...not much, but something......it will go out Monday...
          will check in when I get home tonight
          Mishy - so good to see you
          love you Sunni and hope you have your happy face on
          Rubes.....WHEN IS THE MEET UP?????
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

It seems things are looking up,doesn't it, friends. Mish, I've been thinking of you, too. Life throws us some ugly twists sometimes, I know, but making the best of it is all we can do. Nora, MB, and Vick are going thru something similar now, and you are all in my prayers.
            I hope MB is enjoying her day with her day with her Dad and family. After all, this IS our only 'NOW'. We can't control the future, change the past, so we better work on this day.
            Tony, you've shown a lot of grace the past few months. All the changes in your life, and you've taken care of Rose like a trooper. That, friend, is love, and strength.
            Biz, Hill, I have SO much respect for how hard your working to change your lives, and build on what is important. Pan, I feel like you've made a tremendous step toward your future happiness, and that of your family.
            Sun. Dear Sun. You and Grateful deal with your problems so quietly, but your silence speaks volumes. You can't know how important you both are to this thread, and to me.
            Fen, we be missing you. Please check in and let us know how you're doing.
            Bird, I've said before how much I admire you. And RC. Somehow I think the 2 of you would really hit it off. I don't like labels, but the words 'bohemian, Earth Mother' come to mind. You are really SO much of the earth, and nature, and I think it's wonderful.
            Truck, where are you, hon? I'm really hoping you've gotten back on your path. You've come so far to turn back now.
            Roger, I never say 'I told you so', but............I TOLD YOU SO!!! The generousity, kindness, support, you've given away these past 3 years is coming back to you, because you are appreciated and loved. This will be a new beginning for you, a chance to really shine. And you know I here. We all are.
            We have new people join in occasionally. Most don't stay. That's a shame, because, despite how some feel about us (and that's their perogative!) I believe this is one of the most caring groups of people I've ever met. Missing a day posting, talking to (OK, AT! :H) you feels empty. Thank you all for what you give me just by being here.
            I know I'm missing people. Give me a break, OK?? It's early Sat morning. Sometimes we throw out the 'love' word too freely, so I'll just say, I admire, respect, cherish you all.
            Swannie, I'm trying to steal a moment to work on our project. Soon, sweetie, soon!
            Maybe this offers a bit of insight!
            Super full moon to shine on Saturday - Welcome to Charter.net

sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning one and all ... ruby that post was lovely and well everyone let all enjoy oru day time for me to take a break away from this computer and get my yard in order... i have luke here and all he has done is played his game so.. need to get outside and enjoy some sun...love and big BIG HUGS EVERYONE
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Get his ass in gear, Rog. He needs to be outside!

Just on my flyby stop at puter, still rockin' and rollin', and I got a message from daughter with this pic. It's my Daddy, in 1979, with daughter, son, nephew, and the mule and cart he bought daughter for Christmas. Oh, the memories!!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Went fishing again at 7 this morning, no bites. I don't think I like to fish! It might be worth all the trouble if I was to actually catch one! I'm ready to garden!

ROGER, you are the greatest inspiration and encourager that I have ever seen! We would have certainly understood "if you did give up and get drunk and say f__ it all!", but instead you say "you couldn't do it to yourself" That speaks volumes to me! You got knocked down, but you got right back up with a fighting attitude! WOW! What a lesson and a big dose of encouraagement and inspiration to all of us how you handled all that, Roger! You are amazing!

Ruby, I loved your calm attitude and advice to "go out and chop something, instead of internalizing the stress". You always give such warm, loving advice! I love your new avatar and pic! What in the world is that your grandchildren are on? I love the picture of your Dad and the mule cart!
                  Sunshine, it is so wonderful to see you back. We miss you so much when you're down and don't post, just like me and Grateful and a few others. Hey, Roger, this is it...A MILLION DOLLAR IDEA! Build boxes 2 x 6 or 2 x 8 for us to climb into when we want to escape to our little hole! Hope no on gets clostofobic!
                  Bird, I'm so excited about your going to school! When do you start? RC, you are sounding better! Roger inspired you, too? MB and Grateful, I hope you both have a good time with your Dads and your family! MISH, it is so good to see you back with us! I am praying for your Mother. How is she doing? I hope you had a nice visit with your daughter and grandkids. Hill, you must be young and healthy to go ice fishing and now you're gonna play hockey! I hope you have a great time! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Love, Vicki
                  I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                  but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hi Everyone, Last night wanted to have a cold beer sooooo bad stayed with my friend's till after midnight and the thought passed.Thank's Ruby im doing fine to all my other friend's here have a great evening.. me im goin out tonight NOT drinking thow. RC so good to see you! And all of you's here my dinner is ready gotta go Take Care Trucker

Comment

Long, quiet day here. Thank you, Vick, Truck, T, for the compliments on the post, but it's not hard to say great things about great people.
                      What a day!! No time yet to post it all, but I DID give TMB a bath outside, and used the pressure washer sprayer!! She LOVED it!
                      Hope all are well. Still miles to go, but feels SO great!! (91F here today!!) Listening to a live Credence concert, Tony!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hallo all - just checking in to say hi and goodnight - I will try and be more vocal tomorrow! Hope everyone is doing well - lorry loads of love to all,

Love, Sun XXX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good Sunday morning Jammers! Woke at 4 and just too perky to go back to sleep so up at 4:30. Sunday afternoon siestas has become a regular part of Sunday schedule-will just be a little earlier today. While I've mostly been visualizing my biz plan for the last couple of weeks, today I will start to pull it all together on paper with costs. Some domestic things which may or may not stay on today's list and going to go through old home videos. I have captured some priceless kid moments and hope to submit a few to America's Funniest--who knows. I am looking forward to a friends visit in a few weeks---so stoked. Perhaps I'll get my tree down by then!!
                          Rog if you can find a gingko made by Kroeger herbs it will help your focus and retention for studies. It's the only one that I found effective. Not to be used if you are on blood thinners though. Best of luck with studies in any event--I'm rooting for you.
                          Mama and Mish-sending prayers for you and your families.
                          Cute pics of grands Rubes--bet they had a blast.
                          Trucker you sound good too! Keep it between the lines as they say.
                          Thinking of you all with fond thoughts and sending peace, hope and strength!
                          xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Goodmorning everyone, I hope that your Sunday is going well. This is the last day of my vacation They sure do go fast.

Vicki, I am 37 years old. Usually healthy, with the exception of my back that rules the roost sometimes. I scored one goal yesterday in the tournament, it was fun. My back was hurting a lot though.
                            Ringing, I am glad that you are up and feeling great - have a great day.
                            Ruby, good point, we need to build on what is important - and thanks.

Take care everyone,
                            Hill
                            Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Hi all
                              Rubes that is a cool pic with your dad....T I had to get my kid out in the sun too....RC you are up so early...Truck doing great..morning Hill....Vick school starts the 4th..are you bass fishing? Sometimes they are so hard to catch and it is easier to catch the little fish on a small hook....had a great time with my kid yesterday we went to the park/zoo and then to the other park and then to my friends recital then home and I asleep in the chair til 1 A.M. she did not wake me up and on facebook that whole time...we saw a bobcat in a tree I will try to post.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X