The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing to do with being popular - I am just way more organized!!! and I am nowhere near old enough to need a rocking chair for weeding - I am on my knees !! Guess it must be hard being old huh????

Hugs, sun XX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Oh, I can keep this up all night, sugar!! :H
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Is that 'cos when you get old you can't sleep??

P.S. I sleep VERY well!!
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I'm a huckleberry over your persimmon, Sun!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I am home gang......watered in new plants, ran the "hoover" as Sunni says, made Hubs a sandwich and did some laundry...
            I am working alone tomorrow..ugh
            Sunni, I am glad you are feeling better. That is cool that you and RC are trying to get together....hope it works out..
            Rog - I hope your day was good....I have been worrying about you.
            Everyone sounds good....welcome home Nora
            Fen - have fun in NC....
            ok...gonna catch a little tv and crash
            I love you all
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

busy day and job going good and it seems everyone here is doing good ... love and big hugs one and all
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

rubywillow;1082624 wrote: I'm a huckleberry over your persimmon, Sun!

What exactly does that mean, Ruby? Remember all the drugs killed my brain cells! Ruby, bless your heart, are you that behind on answering all your emails? You shouldn't be SO LOVING AND WANT TO HELP EVERYONE!
                I truly admire the person that you are, girlfriend! Where is everyone? Our group is missing alot of people or do I need to recruit some? Sunshine, I wish I had your evergy, since you're so young and all! :H Roger, so glad you are staying busy and hopefully keeping your mind off the mess. I love you and Sue so much and I am praying for you guys. Tonight is not going so good. He is drunk and being mean! :upset: He's been doing so well, but not today! :upset: Oh, well, bedtime is coming soon. Tomorrow is a new day and a new hope and new strength.......
                I love you all so much! Love, Vicki :l:l
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

rubywillow;1082624 wrote: I'm a huckleberry over your persimmon, Sun!
                  Excuse me ????? That must be an old folks saying LOL

Comment

Goodmorning everyone, I hope you are well.

Nora, welcome back
                    Vicki, thanks, and you are right about the memories ! I got some nice pics too.

Well I have a meeting out of town today, nice change of pace. My back won't like the ride, but oh well. Tonight is the last hockey practice of the year for my son's team that I coach - I am ready for a break, and to have some free time. We have a big Fri/Sat/Sun tournament this weekend, out of town, and the season is finally over. Should be fun, my whole family is going to go, the kids love staying in the hotel etc.

Have a godd day everyone,
                    Hill
                    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

good morning .. well woke up late and im in a rush ... hill sounds like alot of fun enjoy boddy .. you are an living it keep it going ... and well a big thankx love and hugs to one and all .. time for me to get my ass to work ...:l:h:l:h
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hill - that sounds so fun!!
                        Vicki - I was wondering about Paul. I am sorry he is being mean....he will wake up and be sorry...
                        I am off to work....
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good morning all! Vicki...I hope the rest of your night went okay and you ignored Paul. That's about all we can do when the AL is talking thru them......I hope you have a wonderful day! Hill...good luck at your meeting. Sounds like this weekend will be fun for your whole family! Roger-you continue to amaze me with your enthusiasm....I am proud of you!!! BTW-how are Sue and your Uncle doing? Sunny-are you working today? Do you have the cold & snow like we do....well, not too much snow...but darn...it is supposed to be Spring. Jan....you must be full of energy to come home and "hoover" after a long day at work....of course, you are younger than me! You sound good and that makes me happy!! Ruby, Ruby, Ruby....I can always count on you to make me laugh & smile....you and Sunny with your "old" remarks......I bet you feel good doing Spring Cleaning in your house.....can you come help me? Good morning Fen....how have you been? Do you have much snow this morning? Bird....how is your daughter doing? It is so hard to be a teenage girl...even back in the day when I was young.....it has to be so much harder these days. I hope she feels better soon. Hi, RC....hope you have a great day!

Back to work for me.....I hope everyone has a fabulous hump day!!
                          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hill, as tiring as all these activities may be, these are the times that build your childrens memories, and what you are giving them is priceless.The ones from my childhood are beyond priceless, and as we look back, become the measuring stick for our future. GREAT job, being completely involved. It's more important than words. And something I see here so often - the great effort to repair first what our children have lost through our addictions.
                            Vick, Paul has to find his way. You give him great support, but I would suggest when he pulls one of these, you isolate yourself from him, leave him to himself. No need to talk to a drunk, there is no reasoning, because you're talking to the bottle, not the man. Everything else just leads to frustration, hurt, anger, ans sometimes worse.
                            You guys will just have to google the phrase I used; it's from the late 1800's (after all, I'm centuries old, or just very well-read! :H) Very interested in researching cellular memory right now.
                            Still more spring cleaning today. 'You might be a redneck if your idea of housecleaning involves a leaf blower!' :H TMB is so lonesome now, and I've been babying her. Think Hubs is jealous!He loves her too though, and counts on herto look after me since he's gone so much.
                            Rog, you will survive this, and come through stronger. It is your nature. My only suggestion is you really look at your options, weigh them, and do the people you love a big favor:Allow, insist, they learn to stand on their own as much as they can. There is a big difference between loving and enabling, as you well know. You carry a lot of burdens, as each person must. You want to spare everyone the hardships you have known, but sometimes it does them a disservice, because without some of your experiences you would not be the wonderful man you are. And I love to watch you STILL growing, learning, evolving. We may not like change, but it's inevitable.
                            Time to get out my leafblower and shovel again and get to work!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning to you all - I just wanted to pop in and say hi before leaving for work - mid shift today! No Grateful - we have sunny weather at the moment but it won't last! Vicki - sorry about Paul - hang in there and just ignore him as Ruby said. good morning Rog and Hill - and everyone else - hugs to RC and Fen! Bird - how did the session go with your daughter? I hope it will help - such a hard age!

anyway I have to get going - love and hugs,

Sun XXX

Comment

OK, trying to stoke some interest here! I know you are all SO busy, and have so many important things in your life now, but we all need something to plan for, look forward to. So here are some incentives, (I hope!).

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X