The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, my dear family! Hubby had to go to work, so I'm gonna do some serious cleaning. My parents may be coming next week with their boat to go fishing with us. Thank you all for your support and encouragement about Paul. It is hard and I pray that God would take away the desire for beer and all liquor from him. It's hard, but he never remembers the night before. What gets me really upset is when I am talking with my parents or children and he is in the background cussing and mumbling! Oh, well, today is a new day and I feel so good. I slept really well last night and have lots of energy today! Hill, pic are forever memories, even when we get older and our mind forgets. I took alot of pics of my kids growing up and they love them. Good luck on the tournaments this weekend and be careful with your back. Grateful, snow again? It's sunny and 80 here! I told you to come live with us! I hope everyone has a wonderful day! I love you all, Vicki

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

OK, best I can do for now.Hope it has stirred up some interest! :H
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby...is the pic of your hubby supposed to be an incentive? You better be careful...you just might lose him to one of the gals here:H Seriously, you live in such a beautiful, peaceful place. And your cabin is just gorgeous...I forget - did you & hubby build that yourselves? Or was it your Daddy's? I love the redneck leaf blower idea....I'm surprised that my redneck son hasn't done that before...but that would really take care of all the dog hair in my house!!!

Vicki-the snow wasn't really that much...but it did cover the car and porch and some grass....not on the roads, though. Northern PA supposedly got 5". Maybe this was what some people call "onion snow". I'm glad you feel good today-now don't overdo it!!
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Thanks, Grate. It's been SO slow here lately, hasn't it? :H I'll have to tell Hubs what you said. He will be SO flattered. Yes, thats my big man (or BM for short :H) Tony asked me once if he ever smiled, and I told him 'he IS smiling!' Not a sunny person by nature, but a wonderful guy. And we made gorgeous children and grandchildren together. (OK, NOW I'm bragging!) It hasn't been easy to make it all these years, but something I can always count on is him. I wish I could share that feeling with everyone. Remember, we DESERVE some peace, happiness, and respect in our lives, even it's just occasional.
            And Grate, PLEASE come to the meet. You need and deserve a rest. I'm getting lots of interest from other places, but Journey buddies come first. And as Sunni will be the first to point out, I'll be the oldest, baggiest, saggiest, wrinkled person there.( :biteme: Sun!)
            sigpic

Comment

Hi all
              Well I am home from work and my kid went to the counselor and she sent a bunch of stuff home with her to do and read and she was really interested and reading it all to me and shes gonna start therapy next week and I think shes a little excited about it so that is good. Well and she is only 12 and not 13 till july...well rubes we will see about coming up...it is hard for me to make plans very far in advance the way things go here..gonna try to take a nap before I gotta go get kids from after school band..

Comment

Birdy, that is great news! I'm so happy she is accepting counselling, willing to work on being happy. It's so hard at that age to believe they haven't re-invented the wheel, that we oldies DO understand, but this attention will help her immensely, I hope. And you are one of the best, most involved moms I've seen. Raising a child is not about giving them every material thing, it's about giving them the best of ourselves, and good values Your girls are learning that, from your example.
                As far as the meet, I don't expect peeps to guarantee their presence. Just want to know who is going to be working towards it, planning on it, trying to make it. We all have things come up, but I love having something to plan towards, hope for, maybe dream about. Sharing my stuff makes me SO happy, and nothing would make me happier than sharing with my wonderful Journey friends. I'll help you any way I can to get here, even if I have to hire Roger a bus to come and pick ya'll up!
                Grate, Hubs LOVED the compliment. Ya'll can try and take him away, but I'll tell you honestly a lot of women have, and failed. Go figure! The guy loves torture. :H
                sigpic

Comment

Rubes - I am planning on coming....I really need a break......as long as work cooperates, count me in.
                  Busy, busy day....lots of work accomplished. Everyone is amazed at the sales we have done...and No. Vicki, no big raise on the horizon.
                  Just checking in before I head out for the day...
                  I love you all
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

hey there one and all well just got one of the books florida codes 2007 in the mail today .. and had a good day at work... she just keeps adding more ,now wants her garage floor painted which is fine with me and well sounds like everyone is doing good stay strong and shifting forward and ruby love the pics can i just run and hide at the cabin please bet you can find something for me to keep me busy ...
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

THE GOOD OLD DAYS of TV... ! Ha ! T....glad your maintaining......Hope everyone is gear jammin' Tony
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Good evening to everyone - just popping in to say goodnight - long day today. Hope everyone is doing well - I am tired and off to sort the dogs then get to bed - early tomorrow morning so up at 5.00. Love and hugs,

sun XXX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Next morning already - temp went from 74 yesterday to 37 today - and is going to stay cold now - I knew winter wasn't over no matter what the calendar said!! Rog - great that you keep getting more work!! Good that the books are coming too.. Ruby - the pics are awesome......Loved the comment from Grateful re your hubs! LOL Hi Tony - lovely to see you! How is the missus doing? And Jan - how are you doing? Work sounds busy which is good - keeping you out of mischief!! Bird, so pleased that your daughter is good for the counseling - it will really help her I am sure. And help you with her - you are such a good mum that I am sure you are worried about her. You always amaze me with all the stuff that you do with and for your kids!

Everyone else when you get here - good morning to you - Swannie, haven't seen you in a while - hope you are doing okay? Hill - hope the back is good, and Truck - things are going well? Vicki - hope things are good with you and your health - have you sorted out what not to eat in the evenings?

I need to get ready for work - back later today,

Hugs and love to all,

Sun xxx
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Gm Sunshine, And everyone, Thing's are looking god hope everyone is well!

Comment

Goodmorning everyone, it's Thursday, we are getting there.

Mama, it will be fun for sure. I hope you have a more relaxing weekend lined up too.
                              Grateful, it will be nice to have family fun, thanks.
                              Ruby, thanks for the great thoughts and support.
                              Sunshine, goodmorning, I hope all is well with you. You are up early today.
                              Trucker, you are up early as well, I hope you have a great day.

Take care everyone,
                              Hill
                              Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

well early birds i see good morning sunshine and trucker ...well im just going to keep on saying it ITS GOING TO BE A AWESOME DAY so enjoy it one and all ... and just would like to say thank you all for your prayers and good vibes...its been a rough few days and i think im coming to understanding with it and its hard to swollow .. but you cant keep a good man down and like i have been reminded everything i have gone thur in life has made me who and what i am today ..SO BRING IT ON ..RG IS SOBER AND READY TO FACE WHAT EVER MIGHT COME MY WAY ...
                                love and hugs one and all time for more coffee please

ps good morning hill have a great day buddy
                                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                                X