The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Hill and Rog....you two are early birds. Hill, how is your back, honey??
    I am going to have a crazy week.....big inspections tomorrow..14, yes COUNT EM BABY,,,,14 move ins by Thursday, and then a VP that is reputed to bit if a BIATCH is coming in next week.....wish me luck!!
    I hope everyone has a happy Monday, and I love you all....you know who you are
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi all
      Gotta go to work and raining like crazy. Library meeting tonight and kids band practice then they want to go to a choir concert = long day...I never iron either maybe once a year or less..dont own an ironing board....b

Comment

Good Morning everyone! Lovely pics Ruby!! Rog - good job studying - sorry about the middle of the night job though!! Yuck. Good job you knew someone good who could fix it for you..LOL. Vicki - I don't have a working dryer, so everything gets ironed - but not yesterday - the pile continues to grow... Hill - your weekend sounded really good, and yes, Monday comes far too quickly. Bird, you are ALWAYS so busy - don't know how you keep up with everything!! Jan - I hope your legs feel better - shin splints are so painful. That is a staggering amount of Move-ins! How many apartments are there? RC - Oil of Oregano is good for SO much, it is amazing stuff!! How are things going with the business plans?? Swannie - where are you - it is ages since we heard from you - I hope all is as well as it can be - hugs to you :l:l . Fen - good morning to you too - hope all is well with you today. Grateful - did you have a good day yesterday? I ended up baking for most of it. made some yummy stuff!

I have to go in for the Monday morning meeting then am home until 2.30 when i go back for the closing shift, but am having my 19 month old grandson for a couple of hours in-between. Wish me luck!! Hugs to everyone and have a wonderful day,

Love, Sun XXX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Glad ya'll like the pics. Thanks for the comments.
          So much for a good nights sleep! The storm that came thru Sat tore off the roof and totalled 2 cars of Gracie's other g'mother, where ex-dil was, so Grace was nervous. Last night at 12:35 one came over us. I woke to a bright bedroom, then what sounded like an explosion, followed by constant lightning, then wind and hail! If you sleep through that you're DEAD!
          I have resolved today I shall do ....nothing.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Gosh Ruby - how scary for all of you. Glad that you had no damage, although I would imagine a lot of trees got damaged. Hope today you enjoy your rest! Off to meeting - talk later,

love, Sun XX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Wakey wakey, everyone. I know you're all incredibly busy. I've failed in my efforts to do nothing today, but that's OK, only office work, and that's liberating when it's done.
              I did want to say, Rog, I'm so proud of you sticking to this, doing something for yourself and self-improvement. When this is over, you will feel a knew respect for your abilities. Learning is a good thing, a very good thing.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Just dropping in to say hello. I have not even attempted to try to catch up with everyone. To be honest, I have been depressed and just too much effort to do much of anything. I'm sure I'll be out of this funk soon and then I'll be back.
                Take care everyone.
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey Nora - so lovely to see you here - sorry you are feeling down - I think it must be contagious! We all seem to be going through it these days. I do hope that you get to feeling better my friend. :l:l You know where I am.

Love, Sun XX

Comment

Nora, darling! I'm SO sorry about the funk, please feel better soon! I (sorta) learned to post my videos today, so maybe this will give you a smile. (AB's talent show)
                    OOOPS I'll try again!

Seems I can't post one without giving access to all, so I'll figure it out.
                    sigpic

Comment

lets see my monday SUCKEDAND WAS FUCKED and not the good kind ... start by the lady all she could find was two spots on the mirror of old paint and bitch about...
                      then the rug we are going to take up and replace with tile one of the drop cloths had toilet ring wax on it and i didnt see it when i pull everything up on saturday she bitched about that ..
                      then there was alittle paint on this dirty nasty shower curin and bitch about theat shall i go on b.. so i stop what i was doing and left went and pick up two new clean tarps and plastic to cover every inch of her master bedroom and then got a phone call from sue tell me watch out my sister will be calling .. so low and behold ring ring .. hey i have to tell you that your dad is dead last night die in his sleep ..
                      so is everyone with me now and im asked if i wanted anything from his buring .. so how im i to feel bye now .. i feel pressured i start thinking why im i here ..
                      why do i put myself thur this bull shit for little to nothing pay and is this really going to change when and if i get my license ..
                      i really dont know here i am in a fucking state that is nothing but bullshit everyone trying to get over on the next person .. i stay here to be close to my boys but sorry i think im pass the dur date on that and why i say that is because i wish they would spend more time with me but they are older now and i think my chance to really help and teach them something has passed...
                      i help out my uncle and give what i can and repair when its broken and the house stay in a mess ..im tired i cant sleep without taking sleep aid anymore and i want more in life then just being .. but being here is not doing it for me .. i wish i knew the answers and im not asking for pity .. but right now at the moment i just dont know where to turn and i know one thing drinking wont help me but it would just num it for a moment and i dont need that ... thankx for listening im done
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey, Roger. I'm here...don't know what I can say to help but just to let you know that I care. I know you won't drink...you've come way too far for that and drinking would only make your problems 10x worse. I'm really sorry about your Dad and your day from Hell. Your boys will always need you and you can always teach them something..no matter how old they are. I'm sure they are very proud of you and see what a responsible person you are-a caregiver for many. Why are you here? If for no other reason, you are here to help me along with others here. You are our inspiration....your journey has encouraged us to continue in our own sobriety. I don't know why you are going thru so much right now, but one thing I do know - you will come out on top. I believe that with all of my heart. :l:h:l
                        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Oh sweet Roger....I wish I knew what to say. I am so sorry about your father and I can only imagine the awful memories this dredges up.....just hold onto the fact that YOU are a good person and YOU take care of those you love...your boys need you no matter what...teenagers are so self-centered and selfish, but they need you....
                          If I remember correctly your dad was not there for you....so, let him go love....I know that's easier said than done, but maybe it's good riddance......sorry if I offend, but all I care about is you.
                          You can always teach your boys something, no matter how old they are....and you are a brilliant example of love, commitment, and sobriety.

I wish I was there so I could scoop you in my arms and hold you for a moment....

Comment

Hey Kelly...I completely agree with you...

Comment

Jan.....we all need Roger, don't we? He is our rock!

I hope you had a good day, sweetie.
                              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Rog, I sent you a message. I hope it says what I feel. I love you, brother.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X