The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun, that child was BORN to perform! She's been honing her drama skills since birth, and we were treated (?) to her singing for THREE DAYS, (not to mention her piano playing, tho she's never had a lesson! :H)
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

LOL Ruby !!!!
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Screaming Babies airline has just landed in Chicago ...one flight left!

Comment

Okay, I have to admit I am a little upset that no one called me yesterday to tell me about Roger's father, but it's my own fault, the ONE day I do not get on the site and look what happened! Maybe that will teach me to check in no matter how busy I am or how bad I feel! Roger, I love you so much and I don't understand why so many bad things are happening to you, but your positive attitude blows me away! I hope you know how much we all love you. As far as your boys, I haven't met Anthony, but I have met Luke and I can tell you if you don't already know, that he admires you so very much! We talked alot while ya'll were down. I know you have alot going on, but what do you think about planning another trip down? No work, I promise. I just want you to relax and forget about all your problems just for a little while. Whatever you need. Paul and I are praying for you, sweetie. I love you all! :h:h Vicki :h:h
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

well hey there i had a much better day today and the lady was much better today and quiet an just left me alone to do my work and was able to get much more done .. and well thankx vick and really everyone ... love and big hugs .. got to go out yto my shop and get a few things.. so later gators
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi all
              Geez T that is alot of stuff piled on you all at once but you handled it so well...had a meet with kids counselor today and we had so much fun talking and she kinda dressed like me and same hair almost we just jabbered away and my kid will like her I think..been busy working and doing kid stuff next week spring break and school starts for me...later

Comment

I am home...finally. Everyone sounds better, but I am still worried about Rog and Fen and Nora
                Busy day, and a stupid person got in my face, so I am going to take a nerve pill and go to bed...
                will feel better...why is it that some members of the population think it's ok to call a woman a stupid, fucking bitch...
                yeah, that was my day..but tomorrow is a new day...right Rog??
                Hey Vicks and Birdie, Rubes, Sunni, Greatful and Hill
                keep on keeping on....
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

yep mama tmorrow is a new day .. so please vent let it out and off your chest ..you will feel so much better love and hugs girl

Comment

MB-I'm sorry that person was so rude to you...I hope you can let it go somehow and know that you are just the opposite. You are a beautiful, loving person! But if you want somebody to kick their butt, I'll call Ruby for you! :H

Vicki-I'm sorry that I didn't call you last night-you're right....I should have called and let you know what was going on with our Roger.

Bird-it sounds like your daughter's counselor is cool like you....I hope your daughter will like her and will open up to her. You are a Great Mom!!!

Roger-I'm glad today was a little better for you and maybe you can get some sleep tonight.

Fennel-did you survive the Screaming Babies flights?

Sunny-what are you up to today? Did you see that we might get an April Fool's Day snow here on the east coast? The weather channel is saying possibly 6-12"....please, Dear God, let that storm go far out in the ocean. I need Spring.

Ruby-where are you at? Is your hubby home keeping you busy?

Well, I think I'll go read for a bit. I hope everyone has a great night! Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!

Swannie....I miss you. And Trucker-where the heck are you? Nora-hugs to you!!
                    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hallo everyone! I finally did my ironing !!! LOL Grateful - I do hope that you don't get that snow - that sounds awful - we might get an inch or two tonight apparently - hope not, but if we do, it shouldn't last long I hope. Vicki - i suppose we all just assumed you would check in on the thread! Hope all is going well with you today and you are feeling good? Rog - glad things went a bit better for you today with that lady. She seems to be a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde character to me!! Bird - glad that you liked the counselor that your daughter is to meet with and that she seems a lot like you - it all sounds very positive. Fen - laughed at the screaming babies flight!!! Hope the next one went more smoothly for you. Jan - I have PM'd you. :l:l

I am going to start getting things tidied and sorted ready for bed. Talk tomorrow everyone. love and hugs to you all,

Sun XX
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Goodmorning everyone, I guess I am the early bird today.

Rog, I am glad that you had a better day, and were permitted to do your job without interuptions. I could not imagine someone barging in frequently and telling me what I should be doing and how.

Fennel, and Grateful, I was wondering about your locations. Grateful is Pensilvannia, is that correct? Fennel, I am not sure.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.
                        Hill
                        Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

good morning hil and everyone after .. well got up late and having my coffee and doing two things at once .. so just a qiuk stop to say have a great day everyone stay strong and keep shifting forward and thinking positive

Comment

Mama, I certainly hope you don't have to deal with that moron on a monthly basis! Do you want me to come down and crack him over the head with my steer horn?

Grateful, I survived both flights, thankfully.

Comment

Good Morning Everyone - Hill hi to you - it is so nice that you pop in every morning - I enjoy seeing your posts here. Rog - have a good day working, hope all goes well for you. fen - glad that the flights were okay in the end and that you have arrived safely.

GET UP EVERYONE ELSE. I am working the closing shift today then open tomorrow - the dreaded CLOPEN. Tried to sleep in this morning but Ben was having none of it LOL Swannie - we still need to hear from you - where are you? RC - hope all is going well with you and that your snow is starting to go?? Bird - busy bird as usual.... Grateful - you must be at work already. Ruby - bet you didn't have a "Ben" stopping you from sleeping in !! Biz - we haven't heard from you in ages - how are things?? Nora - I am thinking of you and hoping that things are getting better - awful feeling down I know. Vicki - hope that you are feeling okay? You are being very quiet..... Jan - hope your day today goes better for you.

Hugs and love to all, Love Sun XXX

Comment

Happy Hump Day Friends!!

Hill...I do live in Pennsylvania...close to Lancaster (Amish country) and also close to Philadelphia.

Fennel--were your flights coming home or going to your vacation? Sorry....I missed that somewhere. Either way, I am very glad that you survived!!

Okay-as much as I want to, I can't stay on here right now......but I do hope that we ALL have a great day! Ruby-isn't it time you checked in and straightened us out? Get that ole flyswatter out?
                                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Working...
                                X