The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a little more shut-eye, and remembered that I don't have to post with my phone here...I'm back online.:H

Sorry about the "Clopen", sun...sounds awful! Maybe you should sneak some "Sleepy-Time" herbal tea into Ben's bowl next time you want to sleep in!

Grateful, I'm here on "quasi" vacation. I'm in Asheville, NC, and the weather isn't superb. So many flowers are up, and trees are blooming, however...it's very different from home. The people here are SO nice! My friend and I plan to hike today, despite bad weather.

Nora ,Rog, Rubes, Mama, Vick, Bird, and all the rest of yiz I might have missed...hope you have a good day today.:h

Comment

Good Morning Everyone , Haven't been here in a while. Rog i just found out about your father's passing on to the other side monday sorry to here I have been in a flunk lately thinking just this morning why can't are loved one's live with us for ever with us. I have been told they never really leave us there spirit is alway's with us just so hard to deal with so take care Rog. btw is your mom still alive and if so is she ok.Take care Bill

Comment

Good morning, everyone! I did not mean to blame anyone for something that was my own fault, Grateful and Sunni. I talked to Roger last night and feel better knowing he is okay. Well, not okay, but hanging in there. WHAT AN INSPIRATION HE IS TO ALL OF US! I can't type too much. My hands are killing me! All day and night, they hurt. I wake up all through the night and sleepwalk to the jaccuzi and put them in that hot water and they feel better about 5 minutes! Yesterday, I bounced 2 checks and Paul is really pissed off at me and so am I! I've never let this happen before. It cost me $58. in fees!!! What really makes me feel bad is Paul had to go out of town to work today and didn't have gas money! He thought he had enough to make it there and he was going to ask his customer to pay him then, so he would have the gas to get back home! I feel like a dog! Speaking of dogs, my poor little Chloe had to have a cyst removed yesterday. (one of the bad checks that I gotta cover) She is not feeling good today, so I may just hold her all day. So anyway, these are the reasons I've been so quite. I love you all and hope you all have a GREAT day! Love, Vicki
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Aaawwww Vicki - poor Chloe - it will probably do you both good to have you just sit and hold her today! I hope she is okay - don't we all HATE when anything happens to our furry friends? They are so much part of us. Bummer about the checks too - the fees are so awful! Anyway I hope that your hands get to feeling better - maybe the warmth of Chloe will help?

Truck - lovely to hear from you. Sorry to hear you are feeling down - but it is to be expected I suppose. Hang in there my friend. I hope you are doing okay. I was so glad to see you post - we have been missing you. Have a good day.....

hugs and love, Sun XX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hey guys!! My internet went down yesterday, and I have to say, it SCARES me how depressed I got over having no outside contact!! I actually DREAMED it would come back up, and it DID! (Told ya'll I was a witch! :H) Unfortunately, I spent hours talking to people in other countries who tried to sell me everything but the Nile River to fix it, but so glad I didn't go for it.
            Guess I'll have to figure out what to do with myself in the occasional downtimes. I DID do a thorough office cleaning once I had to crawl under everything to check connections and came out covered with dust and cobwebs. This office now is CLEAN! Found some interesting things I'd lost, caught up all my paperwork, and the lovely Hubs, who has been doing lots of cooking lately, came home and grilled hot dogs for supper. So all is good on the Southern front, once again.
            I'll catch up with all you guys later, but let me just say, you have become a VERY important part of my life. Told Hubs last night that without you I was very lonely again, and he really understands now. (All that, AND he's still cute!)
            Spring is coming, things are looking up, and I have you back, so all is good in my world.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

'K, just read back. Fen, the screaming babies is SOOOOO true. Their little ears hurt, and some people don't prepare them to fly. Asheville is only an hour 1/2 from cabin! Wish I was there, and the weather's supposed to open up after today, get back to the way it's been for weeks. You just caught us in a storm week. And YES, everyone always comments on how nice people in the South are. It's not an act; it's the way we were raised. Hope you enjoy yourself, because you're in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Asheville is a HUGE artist colony, so I know you'll find plenty to do. The Biltmore's gardens are world reknowned.
              Vick, yes, cuddle Chloe, and give each other strength and support. Also, if you call your bank, and talk to a manager, you may be able to get them to reduce or credit those fees. Did they actually RETURN your checks?? I get fussed at by Hubs because our checking accounts are attached to our savings account, so if I overdraw, it comes out of saving, with no fees. Check it out. I've found with lots of businesses a forthright call will get them to help you.
              Grate, thanks for worrying and missing me!! I really missed ya'll too!
              Sun, glad you finished the ironing. But CLOPEN? Man! I couldn't do that (I'm too old!) If I did work outside what I do now, I'd have to have a regular schedule. I am amazed at what you do.
              Hill, I agree with what you said about Rog working with interruptions. It's especially bad when your not married to the woman, isn't it! :H
              Truck, always good to see you. Keep checking in with us - we miss you.
              Birdy, I'm SO glad you're sounding so much better about your girl. Like I told you, you're a great mom, and you and the counselor will be able to really help her come through this. And it sounds like you made a friend.
              MB, I have to say I would have had difficulty dealing with that guy without police involvement. There is NO reason to allow that kind of treatment. Can you let him know unless he controls himself, he will be banned from your offices? Do you have any security there? Keep a record of this event, and be safe! Fen's close enough to swing by and pick me up to do some enforcing down there.
              T, baby, I'm glad you've weathered another storm. And I'm so happy so many people came out to tell you how important you are, and how they're with you in spirit right now.
              Nora, Biz, Swannie, Mish, everyone else, missing you right now.
              Now that my lifeline is back, I can get on with my cleaning and catching up. Going to the cabin next week!!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby, so good to hear from you! I can so relate on feeling lonely when I can't get on line! I don't think I can get out of those bank fees since it was TOTALLY my fault! I ordered my daughter's pots and pans for her shower gift like 2 weeks ago and they didn't charge my account until they shipped them out yesterday. I had forgotten about it and so it caused my check to the vet to bounce. I talked with them this morning and told them I could cover it Friday. I have been spending alot of money on this wedding that I do not have! I hate being broke! Even worse, I have 1 pack of cigerrettes left that won't last till the day is over! I am really so sorry to be complaining so much, just needed to vent, because I am not liking myself AT ALL today! I've about got the house clean and I am going to sit down with Chloe and watch Joyce Meyers and pray I get a better attitude!!! Love ya'll, Vicki
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

Vick, when I used to overdraft ( I don't think I ever had one returned, but they still charge you) and I'm the WORST at balancing the checkbook, it was always my fault, but I still usually got the fees back. Did you know your bank will bounce the larger checks that come in first so you're overdrawn when the smaller checks come in and they can get fees from them? True, and there's been a lot of complaints lately about their practice. Our bank sent us a letter a few months ago outlining their new practice concerning them.
                  I spent a small fortune on daughter's wedding, but it was truly perfect, and for her at least, I believe a once in a lifetime event. We somehow managed, then went to the mountains for a week to recuperate. It's not the show, it's the event, the love, that makes it what it is. Don't stress over it, OK!
                  sigpic

Comment

And you don't want to be sick for the wedding, RIGHT???!
                    sigpic

Comment

OK, maybe THIS will work. Here's a visit to my little corner of the deck, at the cabin last spring.

Click on the picture, for you novices!! :H
                      sigpic

Comment

Ruby.....look ! deeper in the woods...a bear ! Ha! Hope your doing fine....along with everyone else. I just got off from my training job at the hospital. Have to pick up my youngest from school.....Keep jammin' man ! Tony
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Tone, I do NOT have a toilet in the woods!!! :H (But I DO watch my step!!)
                          sigpic

Comment

Lovely vid Rubes - thank you - I started feeling sea sick at first with the camera moving and the water in the back - LOL but then it got better!! Just popping in to say hi and bye - and hi Tony!! See you all later! Have a wonderful day,

Hugs, Sun XX
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Tony, I was looking for a bear in the woods as I was watching the video! :H:H Ruby, I could barely hear you, but it was so peaceful and beautiful! I especially enjoyed your dog! Did she ever find her chicken? She reminded me SO MUCH of Chloe! Thanks for the pick me up! I want to watch all your videos, if that is okay? :h I love you all! :h Vicki

Comment

Yes, Vick, think I have it fixed so the ones available are OK. (NO, there are no NEKKID stuff on the others!!! :H) Sorry, Sun, I tried to move slow, but these were my first videos. And I'm still missing one of Jack and Hubs parking the Harley. Will get there.
                                Just spent nearly 2 hours trying to figure out what our bank owes us in 'reward credits', but it was with a lovely young man who talked to me and laughed so hard at times I had to wait on him! I told him his Grandmama would be proud of him. Tried to leave a few times out of frustration, but he kept at it, and God Bless him, I told him I'd fry him chicken if I ever met him!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X