The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck, ever tried baked cheese and garlic grits? To DIE for!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

No Ruby, But I LOVE GARLIC sounds good to me!Up here mostly they just tell ya put sugar in them hon that's all lol.

Comment

hi peeps....Mama here.....just a fly by....going to grocery, dry cleaners etc.
        Survived the crazy week and I am a hero at work....for now!!!
        Have not read back, but will later. Just know that I am here and love you all unconditionally
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MB, we miss you so much! Ruby, when Chloe was little, I lived in constant fear of a hawk swooping down and getting her when we were outside! She's too fat now! Trucker, I really appreciate you introducing me to the listening thread, now you got me posting songs, instead of working! JK :H Actually, I'm done! Both thumbs have blisters from raking so much. It looks so much better though. The funniest thing happened to me today. Paul came and sat down on the bench while I was raking and I walked over and turned this little birdhouse around and I was just about to say "look some little bird built a nest" when all of a sudden, this 4" flying squirrel comes out of the hole right at me and I screamed and ran like lightening. If I'd had that on video, I would send it to America's Funniest Videos! It was hilarious! :H Kitty, this is the love of my life, my little Chloe.

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Dedicated to all my loving friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBDF04fQKtQ[/video]]YouTube - The Beatles - With A Little Help From My Friends
            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vick, I believe we're sisters from a diff mother!!' Stuff like that happens to me (but I was expecting wasps!!)
              Hubs has spent the day repairing some benches that are precious to me. Love that guy. Roofers are gone for a minute, so time to grill my buttermilk soaked chicken for him!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hey - I came on looking for the April thread!! Where is it?!?!?!?
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

well had a good day .. but i have to say im one tired puppy and well im looking forward to being able to sleep in tomorrow and yes study day too .. well i have to help think we just lost one frid ... later gator
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

oh shit i forgot to start a new thred ill start one right away

Comment

Hey All--just got a mini fridge from a friend until I can have someone look at mine. It's only 10 years old. I suspect the freon is gone. T your post is a bit cryptic--who is lost? See you in April! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Rog has a lot on his mind right now Nora - and has been really busy. I have recently got in from work. It was a l-o-n-g day!!! Peter Rabbit costume for an hour!!! VERY hot!!!! Anyway, that is it for a while thank goodness! I have been writing to my mum. We are still not sure if she is coming over or not - it is so difficult - I don't want to guilt her into coming over but I SO miss her. I need to go and do stuff. Back later - have to work tomorrow too - this work stuff is getting old.

Hugs and love, Sun XXXX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Cross posts RC and Rog
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

OK I MADE THE NEW THREAD ILL SEE YOUR ASSES OVER THERE LOL sorry

Comment

Hey Sunni-I wanted to ask you what the pink thing was that Peter Rabbit is holding?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                              X