In memory of the Kanga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In memory of the Kanga

Could we find a time in the morning or evening on Friday when it's not in the middle of the night in the east or west when we could "gather" for our own "service"? I'm CST, so if I got on at 8am, it would be 6 for RJ and--9 or 10 p.m. in Australia? Is that a possibility, or is it too unweildy?

Comment

In memory of the Kanga

Gathering

These sentiments are very kind and I understand how important this is, to share the farewell. And the sense of closure. As I write this I can see that our Aussie friends are now waking to a Friday sunrise.

I'll be away much of today so won't be in a position to coordinate a synchronous event. Maybe that's best. Perhaps we can simply use the day to reflect. If someone else would like to take the lead on something more specific, that's fine. I think one of our members had suggested a chat earlier. I believe Friday's chats are often most active. If you'd like to do that, I've created a special temporary chat room for this purpose.

Very best to all of you.

And Kanga, rest in peace. :h

RJ
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

In memory of the Kanga

Day off

Jeesh, sorry, posted that a day early. I'm still trying to get the calendar working and my tech guy just informed me I'm a day ahead of myself. I'm no help synching anything. I'll leave the chat up but the offer still stands if others wish to coordinate.

RJ
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

In memory of the Kanga

Wonderful wonderful & fitting tribute RJ. Very nice. Thank you.

Comment

In memory of the Kanga

the Kanga

I am sorry to lose the Kanga. I am so very sorry Tawny. Just can't wrap my mind around this, he was always here on the boards, just one of those people you figure would always be here. How can he be gone? Will check in Friday. I hate that bloody war.
            The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

In memory of the Kanga

I'm in.
              spacie

Comment

Working...
              X