Army Thread 1st March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 1st March

Happy Autumn to me... Happy autumn to me. Happy autumn to meeeeeeeeeeeeee... Etc. etc. I think I'll keep my day job instead of trying out for Idols South Africa...

Another scorcher predicted for today. Let's hope the weatherman is wrong again.

Happy Tuesday, folksies!

Zeppie: how are things in NZ?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 1st March

Good morning tiggerooooooooooooooooooooooooonie :l

I didn't realise Zepps lived in NZ..I thought she lived in OZ..I hope she's alright and all the peeps living there...:l

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

Here's a friend of yours.....
      popping in to say Hi to you..!

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

Morning Jan and Tips, UMMM...Happy Autumn Tips! Hope it does not get too hot there today. Mabe some of the warm air will come this way.

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

morning lovelies!
          Urrgghhh, back to work today. Wanna still be tucked up in hotel bed waiting for brekkie :-)
          BUT if I didnt work, I couldnt go for my next jolly so am happy that Im going really.......

Happy Autumn Tiggs, its our spring just on its way...when I came home last night I saw all the daffodils coming up in the village......happy days
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

Morning Tips,Jan and Startypants.

Looks like a nice spring morning here going to be about 7 degrees later on how hot will it be in Paris Expat or Tenerife Jan or even SA Tips?

Off to the track to sharpen up my speed for this Marathon in April which seemed such a good idea when I entered after being sober for a few weeks. ARGGHHH

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

Sorry a balmy 8 degrees is forecast for Merseyside!

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

hidey ho everyone and all that are yet to arrive.

Yesterday I went to help clean up a small part of the city, it was very satisfying but super sad too, to see all the destruction in the CBD was unbelieveable, until yesterday I had only seen it on the TV like the rest of you.

Still alot of utilities down for alot of the residents and I was fortunate that I got to go home where there were no aftershocks and to a house with electricity.

Hope all the birthday revellers have survived the weekend, esp the birthday girl
                love Zep
                It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

It was 29 degrees C today here Anon

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

Good evening Zeppie.
                    I was in Christchurch this day 12 months ago and have only just tracked down our friends there who lost their home but they and their children are OK and have been relocated

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

Good morning Army and good evening to Zeppie.

Seems funny to think that Tigs and Zeppie are going into Autumn as we head into Spring. The forecast for today is 13C and cloudy. Well the second part is definitely right and it's windy as well. So I needed to find a little bit of sunshine and here it is. Wishing you all a

Good to see Jan posting. Hope she drops in again later.

Zeppie - good for you on helping with the clean up. I wonder where you start in the middle of such destruction. Still hoping that they will find more people alive and can get them out. There's always room for a miracle.

Thanks to all of you for your kind comments about my Mom last night. Will talk to her later on Skype.

Am off to walk the dogger. Catch up with you all later.

Have a great March.
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

hiya Stirls

Anon- it's great you got to contact your friends, I think a lot of people will leave the city and not come back.

Anyhoo I am tired and am off to bed, have a great day everyone

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

Morning all,
                          Jan lovely to see you posting.
                          Stirly glad your mum is ok, that must have been an awful shock.
                          Tips finding it hard to sympathise with your glorious weather from a cold and damp emerald isle.
                          Zeppie sleep tight hun.
                          Starty, Anon & Expat hope the day brings forth many joys and a big hello to all who pass here today.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

Morning guys.

Hope you all have a wonderful day x
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 1st March

Morning Tippers,Janners,Starters,Mrs A,Zeppers,Cirly Wirly Stirly Girly,Ktabbbers,Expat,Oneys and all those yet to drop by.

WHITE RABBITS WHITE RABBITS WHITE RABBITS.

Pinch and an punch for the first of the month.

And a Happy St David's Day

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X