Army Thread 3rd March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd March

Hi Jackser! How's you? Missin me I gather we've to get the runnin shoes on for June - should be a laugh that photo:H
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

mollyka;1069489 wrote: Hi Jackser! How's you? Missin me I gather we've to get the runnin shoes on for June - should be a laugh that photo:H
      :H:H:H at the very thought of running.

I'll get out of breath waving them on.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Hey all

Tips - yeah car is sorted now and I will have to try to be less of an idiot.

JC - yum - chicken curry. Just had gnocchi pesto for dinner. Not enough but it will have to do.

:hallo: Stirls, Reccie and Molly

So lame - the downstairs flat has been valued at a lower price than what i would expect for ours. It does not have double glazing or a dining kitchen like ours and is on the ground floor. I would expect ours to go for more but who knows.

Also found a new seat in work today because the team leader of the team a normal sit in is a bitch skank hoebag and i am sick of her snide comments. As soon as she saw me today she was like - are you hiding from us. I wanted to say - well it's either hide from you or get jailed for assault and battery. Don't worry - I only smacked her once. :H:H:H Just kidding - i smiled and said i was really busy and like a change of scene

Off to get ready for footie - sorry for a moanie post. Today was not as awesome as yesterday. I am also tired after yoga.

ending on a SUPER AWESOME note -I lost one pound after doing hot yoga. WOOHOO!!!

:goodjob:
        'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Cassia,

I love that phrase. I shall now add it to my ever expanding book of insults.

bitch skank hoebag
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

it is an awesome phrase and one of my favorites (and originals) x

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

mollyka;1069485 wrote: Evnin Army! Been runnin round like a bluearsed fly! Trying to clean the house before I go - AM I MAD!! 2 mucky boys minding it!! Hope the leak is ok Stirly - we had one bout 2 weeks ago, a bedroom destroyed and came down into my new kitchen - frigging plasterer/jack of all trades dropped in a quote for the insurance, reckon it'll cost us twice what he's quoted us. Anyway, am goin to forget about it till Monday. Just read back about your Mum too - I'm so glad she is such a strong lady! OMG, I would have had seven fits if a ceiling and room collapsed into my kitchen. Then I would have gone after the plasterer/jack-of-all-trades with a fecking shotgun. Thanks for your comment about my Mom. She actually drove over to have physio-therapy and a massage done yesterday. Amazing.
              JackieClaire;1069487 wrote: They must have been related. The only thing she didn't do was drive.

Here ya go Stirls.

Pease pudding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo Molls.Jackie, it sounds a lot like "fava" that we have here. Yellow split peas and spices and such. I think I'll give it a try next week - Greek version that is.
              JackieClaire;1069490 wrote: :H:H at the very thought of running.

I'll get out of breath waving them on.
              Me 2.
              Cassia;1069493 wrote:
              Hey all

Tips - yeah car is sorted now and I will have to try to be less of an idiot.

JC - yum - chicken curry. Just had gnocchi pesto for dinner. Not enough but it will have to do.

:hallo: Stirls, Reccie and Molly

Also found a new seat in work today because the team leader of the team a normal sit in is a bitch skank hoebag
              and i am sick of her snide comments. as awesome as yesterday. I am also tired after yoga.

:goodjob: Um, er, well I have learned a new phrase today.
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

:HBit of a X-post with JC.

Troopers, I am off to walk the dogger. I've been getting "that look" for some time now.

Wishing you all...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Nighters Stirls,
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Well I am running/ walking with Molly anyone joining us in June?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Good night and sweet dreams from me too. Going to curl up with a good book and then...zzzzzz.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Hi folks:l

I had a lovely easy day today and enjoyed every minute..so you can tell that bitch skank hoebag to stick that where the sun don't shine Cassia

What a fab idea to have Mario's impending wedding at his massive ranch in Portugal who thought of that..I am off to pick my hat out at the weekend

Actually, it is a dream of mine to own somewhere in Portugal, I love the place..would love to have a bolthole there and maybe spend some time there when my kids are old enough to look after themselves..I reckon about another 50 years should do it:H

Would be great to have another meet up in Dublin in June/July..count me in

Hi to everyone, didn't get chance to read back and have to head shortly to get some grocery supplies now that hubby is back. Kids will be shortly in bed..they are watching the new Gullivers Travels movie which is very good actually, highly recommend it

Talk Later:h
                        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Howdy all,

A very successful night at footie for me. Scored three goals and one of them was an absolute cracker. Got a round of applause and everything!

Right off to defunk...

x

Comment

Working...
                          X