X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 4th March

Good morning, All

Hey hey, it's Friday!

Dawg... I need to get some sleep this weekend. I'm feeling exhausted. Nothing much planned. Mrs. T wants to go to an Indian Fair that is on at the CT International Convention Centre. That'll keep her occupied for the best part of Saturday. The eldest cub and I will have the house to ourselves to do manly stuff, like drinking directly out of the milk bottle and fighting over the remote control.

What will everyone else be doing?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 4th March

Good morning, I woke up an hour before my alarm went off. No reason-just felt well rested and ready to get up. I'm happy it's Friday too! I don't know what we're doing yet but I'm looking forward to spending some time with my son at the weekend. Wouldn't mind getting in a good walk if the weather is not too bad. I miss the sea! I need to start checking train prices for a weekend to Normandy or Brittany. In a few weeks it should just be gorgeous. Spring is not quite here-but almost!

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Morning manly Tips & holiday girl Expat I am up early too. Always wake before the alarm these days, just a pity my brain cant distinguish between weekdays and a sunday
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Morning all,

My training session has been cancelled this morning which is probably best because my back is sore after footie. Going to get up in half and hour and start work!

I have lost a ton of weight in the last two weeks...nearly five pounds. Only five more to go although would be happy with three before my trip!

X
        'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Morning footie fit Cassia, well done but dont over do it now will you. Its lovely to have a trip to look forward to.

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Good morning Mr Tips, Expat, KTAB, Cassia and all to come......
            Wishing you all a wonderful start to the weekend,

I'm planning to get out on my bike this morning, then having lunch out with my Parents who fly back to Scotland tomorrow. Apart from that I plan a quiet relaxing weekend, just me and my dog
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Good morning Tips, Expat, Ktab,Chills and Cassia.
              Slept like a log last night might have something to do with the 20 mile run yesterday.
              Lazy day planned for Mrs A today with a posh lunch in Chester with friends.

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

MorningTips, Expat, KTabber, Chillywilly, Cassia and anon. Phew!!

I am planning a weekend of study. Want to get my assignments underway oh and do some housework

Its 5 months to the day that Mum died today, so feeling a bit reflective too
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

hiya team
                  big huggers to you starters -
                  It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Hiya Zeppers. Thanks hun
                    How you doing? Sorry to hear about Dogger

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Hello cycling Chilli, running Anon & studying Starty, sad day but nice memories I hope hun.

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Yes KTabbers. We had quite a complex relationship, but since she died all the resentment, friction and other negative feelings have gone. I just feel blessed to have had her in my life

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

I have a big hole in my heart Starty - don't know what it is with the bullies but they hit me harder then the other dogs when they pass. I can only imagine how you feel about your mum. Felt so wretched this morning but it couldn't last as they have decided to carry on uni like the earthquake never happened and now are demanding all essays in and we still have teaching practice in three weeks but uni won't open again until the 14th.
                          Time to get my homeschool hat on and pull my finger out

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

:l
                            startingover;1069751 wrote: Yes KTabbers. We had quite a complex relationship, but since she died all the resentment, friction and other negative feelings have gone. I just feel blessed to have had her in my life
                            :l

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Sorry Zeppie.

Comment

Working...
                              X