Army Thread 4th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 4th March

I know Zepps...keeping busy is the very best way.....
    Life eh? throws a curve ball or two from time to time
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Busy I am starters - have two assignments to do this weekend and I don't even know where to begin
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

hiya KT

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Hey Guys,

Zeps, i am so sorry about the little guy, I imagine your heart is broken

Fi, I am sure that your Mum is extra close today.

I have MIA a bit past few days but I have been putting off dealing with my pc addiction so I have to do something about it now, I have already put my main desktop upstairs where there is no internet and will be using my lappy but not anything like I have been doing..
          I need to reel myself in a bit...everything in moderation!

hope you have a great day!
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

hiya Oners - unfortunately with us if it's not one addiction it's another - mine is coffee and internet. Finally put an end to my coca cola addiction though so I'm getting there.

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

oh yeah and before that it was the RRC thank goodness I don't play the poker machines

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Tis hard lol, but I am determined to do it, I am missing out on other stuff coz I am on here so much..
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Morning Tippers,Expat,Ktabbers,Cassia,Chillers,Mrs A,Zeppers,Starters and all those yet to drop by,

Oh Starts, me lambie,:l and you too Zeppers :l

Oney, me heart just sank there. I miss you. Sorry I'm being a bit selfish.

bacinabit.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Right with that I am going to take Rogue out for a piddle and head off to bed. See you on the morrow (well maybe not you oners )

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Good morning troopers and good night Zeppie. Hadn't heard about your doggy. I'm so sorry.
                      Starts :huggy. I'm glad the negative thoughts and such are gone. Reflective is good.
                      Best of luck to both you ladies on your studies and assignments.

Oney, I know what you mean about internet time. I have to start limiting myself as well. I come on here to post and then I get reading over the threads and then I'm off looking at something else. It could be two hours before I unglue my face from the screen and I've got nothing accomplished. Time to do what you said - reel myself in and limit my time on-line.
                      So I'm out of here for now. Off to do some errands and grocery shopping. Wishing you all a productive and rewarding Friday.:heartsnflowers:
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Good morning all and Happy Friday

Zenny & Starts:l

Sounds like everyone has quiet and/or catch up weekends planned. Same here with me..have to catch up on work, have a ton of people's records to write up and a ton of housework - busy week next week so I have roped in someone to help me mind the kids but they will be based in my house which is so manky at the moment its shocking:upset:

Going to collect my little girl's communion dress tomorrow plus McDonalds and cinema (can't decide between Rango or Yogi Bear)..so that should be some fun

Off to take Molly the dog out for a quick wander and then the usual errands..no work today thankfully

:h
                        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Starty and Zen - so sorry about your news. Saying special prayers for you :l

Hope everyone has a peaceful and lovely weekend :h
                          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

For zeppie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwGnCIdHQH0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]]YouTube - Jimmy Stewart Reads a Poem About His Dog Beau on "The Tonight Show" - Johnny Carson - 1981
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

KTAB I have got an i phone!

Celebrating 5 months sober I must have saved a small fortune not drinking and won another fortune winning all those races thanks to being AF and able to train.

Warm thoughts Starty and zeppie

My Mum died a long time ago Starty and I still talk to her.
                              Zeppie our 2 cats died last august and I still think about them.

Comment

Army Thread 4th March

Love the iPhone :h but has anyone seen the new iPad? :h:h:h
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X