Any articles on Kanga?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any articles on Kanga?

I, for one, would love to read anything that may get printed on The Kanga in the Australian newspapers. If any of you living in Australia have any links to send to us I think a lot of us would appreciate it. Thanks.

This whole day has been a fog for me, and I was so grateful to be able to go onto chat earlier and talk with others from here. I think our families and friends would not understand how we could be so upset over losing a "cyber friend" so I kept it from everyone in my life today.

Thanks to all of you here. You are very special human beings.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Any articles on Kanga?

Lush - the Kanga was a very private man. Let's let him remain so.

Comment

Any articles on Kanga?

Tawny,
      What about one pic that was put up for a short time. Don't freak out hon.

I know it is soon to talk about this so don't answer yet if you don't want to. There is talk of an abs day in his honor on 12/1. So many want to see what we know must know to be a beautiful, sweet face that went along with that spirit since we cannot attand his services. It would be a privilege to have that. Froggy, so many of us didn't get to know him the way you did but we are just ruined by this and want to get to know him however we are allowed to. Thank you hon for even listening to me right now. I hope you are doing ok Frog and I am so sorry you will never know. Camper :h :l
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Any articles on Kanga?

Please

Steve (The Kanga) was a very private man Tawnyfrog. You know that as well as I do. I do not think it would do his family and friends any service to have his photograph displayed on a website that they, in all likelihood, have no realisation he was involved in.

Let us respect that possibility.

Comment

Any articles on Kanga?

Pink, you must know I have no intention of sharing that with anybody.

Comment

Any articles on Kanga?

Thank You

Tawnyfrog you truly are a remarkable woman.

Is this site not about being anonymous? I believe that Steve could be himself here because of that very reason.

I would guess a lot of people are here for that very same reason.

Comment

Any articles on Kanga?

I agree, If something should happen to me I would not want to become any more uncovered than I already am.

TheKanga shared with us what he wanted to while he was here.

I am very happy with what he did share and will cherish it and do my best to honor it.

I understand what Lush is saying though......you just want to try and get closer to him, now that he is gone.:l
              :h :h :h :h

Comment

Any articles on Kanga?

Yep, good points. Did not think of it that way.....
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Any articles on Kanga?

Yes, my apologies, was hoping to see him if only for a minute. Forget it was asked. :h
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X