Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May I ask all of you to add your name in the list please ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

I wanted to know that how many of you have hit the switch using Baclofen so that everything comes in a single thread ?. Just an idea !!!!!
    1. Dixon- Bought the Baclofen but not taking yet !
    and so on please !
    Dixon
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

I had my doc prescribe the Bac, but got scared of it (won't go into that here) and didn't take it. I'm sure it works for some people, and I hope so, just worried about relying on something else to get off one thing. Best to you!!
    Rubes
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Dixon I am glad to hear that you have ordered Baclofen. I think we all feel better when we have a plan. I worry a little about you because I know English is not your first language. Can I ask you 3 questions.

1 Do you understand the titration schedule ie Do you know that you must increase the dose of baclofen SLOWLY every few days?

2 Do you know that you must NEVER EVER stop high doses of Baclofen suddenly? If you decide to stop taking Baclofen you must reduce your dose gradually otherwise you could have seizures and end up in hospital.

3 Do you know that you must have an extra emergency supply of Baclofen locked away in a cupboard? Sometimes an order might not arrive in the post and you may need to use your emergency supply so you do not stop suddenly.

I do not take Baclofen so I cannot help you with your list. Sorry. Just promise me that you are happy that you understand the Instructions for taking Baclofen. Promise me if you dont understand something written in English that you will ask. You may be better posting in the meds section as that is where all our Baclofen users hang out. I would feel better if you made a post showing that you understand the Baclofen "rules". That way if you got anything wrong someone could move very swiftly to help you. What about you go to the meds section and start a thread called my Baclofen titration plan or something similar showing how you plan to take the drug? Good luck. This cant be easy if English is your second language. I commend your courage but please please be careful.
      I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Also, PLEASE remember this is a DRUG. It is first and foremost prescribed as a muscle relaxer. Using it AND AL is deadly. That is the situation I alluded to earlier, because I've seen it happen. As coal said so eloquently, be SURE you understand thoroughly everything about it. Have you tried googling the medication information sites, and reading everything about it? If you're going to put it in your body, you need to understand it completely. It's NOT a magic bullet, but has been great for a lot of people. I personally prefer Topomax, had great results with it, but what works for you is the important thing. Just please treat this as a serious medication, and follow the rules.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Coalfire,
          You are right that English is my second language
          I can understand it in straightway but feel difficult to know slang and informal writing!
          I understand that you are seriously trying to make me understood about the the dosing up and down of Baclofen which must be taken in mind..
          In this post I really wanted how many guys have taken back their life with the intake of baclofen???? Are you one of them?
          I really would like to make a long list of successful people.
          Thanks!
          Rubby you are always with me and inspiring me a lot I am now doing well.just I want to know baclofen,s success among the addicts please!
          Dixon
          A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

No Dixon. Im not one of them and
            "I understand that you are seriously trying to make me understood about the the dosing up and down of Baclofen which must be taken in mind."

Yes you are right-that is what I was trying to do. There are threads in the meds section that have asked the same question you have asked. Perhaps you should read back on the old posts. Here is one. https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...lem-47677.html I think that is why I am concerned Dixon. If I was considering putting myself on a trial of unprescribed Baclofen I can assure you that I would know about that post. I would know about every single post and every last bit of research that had been posted up in the meds section. You ask a lot of questions Dixon but nowhere in your posts do you indicate that you understand anything about baclofen titration or research. If you had done your homework you would have known that your question had already been answered in the meds section. You want people to add their names to your list. There already is a list. That is why I worry about you. Perhaps I should not worry about you. Perhaps you have researched Baclofen thoroughly. I just havent seen anything in your posts which indicates that. I will say it again. Please please be careful. Anyway here is another post that might interest you.https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...you-41705.html Here is a 3rd one.https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ork-47041.html I hope this helps.
            I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Working...
            X