Rehab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rehab

Cy..you sound so much better!!! Hello Kitty....welcome back.....
    If Ruby loves you, I love you....so lots of love and support coming to you from the sunny south USA!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Rehab

One of my anbitions is to go to Rubes cabin, get out the old pots and pans and do some wonderfull cooking with her. Welsh/American fusion cooking! Lol.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Rehab

we are planning a meet up in June....come on over!!! Would love to meet you!!

Comment

Rehab

Cy, your post was so encouraging - I am so happy for you! Stay strong. You can do this.

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Rehab

I hope you are ok Cym I have never been there myself but had a friend who went to a place I think is called Hafyn Wyn and is in North Wales in Wrexham, 01978 313904. You really can use this opportunity to turn this around, I am 15 days AF and was so ill 2 weeks ago I cant believe how good I feel now. It is possible for you to do it as well. Best wishes Trish

Comment

Rehab

Hi all. Thought id update where I am today.
              I am 12 days sober today and feel great. Like Trish, 2 weeks ago I was at an all time low, and today I feel great hope for the future and am embracing my sobriey. I have made a plan of action to move forward, and am implementing little things daily so that I can keep moving forward.
              I have had my house valued and will be putting it on the market soon. This is a big step for me, as I can rid myself of my huge debt, which has been a huge black cloud over me for yrs.
              My wrist unfortunatley isnt so good! Had to have an operation yesterday to put 2 wires in it to bring the bones back in line. They will be in for at least 2 weeks. Im not feeling down about it. Its a lesson and a reminder of where I dont want to be again.
              Am seeing my doctor today and am going to ask about help with short and long term sobriety. He is a recovered alcoholic, and I am very lucky to have someone who understands the disease.
              So, overall things are good for me today, and no matter how low we go, there is always a way back up. Its a matter of truely wanting it, implementing changes into life, not forgetting where you were and working daily to maintain sobriety.
              Cy x
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Rehab

Cy, hon, isn't it a beautiful thing what even a short period of sobriety gives us such clarity? I TOTALLY understand the wrist. I was drinking when I crushed my leg, and it will always remind me of an awful time for me, and my family. And YES, sell the house if you can and want to. All your focus needs to be your health right now, IMHO.
                You know I care about you, and I'm so happy to hear you are back on the path. Use your tools, remember how you were feeling, what was happening, that caused you to have this relapse, and use that to learn from. And keep coming here, for yourself and so we'll know you're OK.
                Rubes
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rehab

Good news Cy on your sobreity and so sorry about your wrist. I fell when drunk and split my head open....crazy, huh??

Comment

Rehab

Good stuff Cy,

For me, my sobriety gives me the strength, clarity of mind, and humour (often essential) to handle and get through absolutely anything that comes my way.

Thinking of you mate. Go for it!

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                    X