Found this in the archives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. Found this story in the archives. Well worth resurrecting I thought.
    70,000 Beer Cans Found in Ogden Townhouse - ksl.com Well I will say one thing folks. If this guy can stop drinking then we all can!
    I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

That is AMAZING!!! And yes, if he could stop, after he led his secret life for so long, there is hope. Thanks!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'm just wondering who counted all the beer cans?
      Anyway, good for him getting back on his feet again!
      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Hi fluff. I think they counted them for recycling purposes. Apparently they made $800 on them. I bet you he kicked himself when he realised the mini fortune he was literally sitting on. Wouldnt you love to have him on MWO? He would make one hell of an interesting member thats for sure! And to think I used to worry about my empties! Poor guy. I hope he is ok today.
        I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Working...
        X