Army Thread Sunday 6th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stirly-girly;1071275 wrote: He's the same one that his dog pooped inside the elevator and they didn't clean it up.
    I thought the army thread was supposed to be a poo-free zone

Comment

Recluse;1071293 wrote: Afternoon folks

Had to have a bit of a nap after the footie. So exciting though!!! I am now officially in a good mood for whole of the next week
      Hiya Reccie.
      Good news on the footie.
      Did I tell you that I really like your avatar. My older son was crazy about Panda bears when he was young. He and his brother each had cuddly bears, his was a panda of course and his brother's was a brown teddy. Andy Pandy and Pandy Andy. That's what they called them.:H:H One year for his birthday I made him a Panda cake. This is what it looked like...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Awwwwwwwww, that's sweet, Stirls.

It so happens that a little panda bear was my favourite soft toy when I was little. The youngest cub still has him on her bed. Somewhat threadbare, but still surviving.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1071298 wrote: I tihnk the problem is this book that Mrs. T has been reading:

:shocked: What exactly is that book about. I don't think I like the term "neutering" much and at the bottom it says it's a handbook for the modern man. So why is Mrs. T. reading it...
          tiptronic_ct;1071300 wrote: The problem is when the lines turn into furrows. The youngest cub recently made a study of my face while we were in the pool, and promptly proceeded to point out the areas she felt I need to have botoxed...
          Gently tell her that lines and furrows give your face character. Then tell her if she mentions it again that her allowance will be cut off. Forever.
          Recluse;1071304 wrote:
          I thought the army thread was supposed to be a poo-free zone
          Okay, guilty as charged. Actually it's bathroom (human) references that we're trying to stay clear of. Got any plans for the evening, Reccie?

Comment

Alrighty, Stirly & Reccie

I'm off to be groomed and then to hopefully get some proper sleep before the new week starts...

See you on the morrow.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hey Guys,

Just talking to Starty about the June meetup....I know a few of you expressed interest at coming.....who is still in?
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

stirly-girly;1071307 wrote: Gently tell her that lines and furrows give your face character. Then tell her if she mentions it again that her allowance will be cut off. Forever.

:H:H:H

Got any plans for the evening, Reccie?

A big mug of coffee in a second stirly and then I'll start making a plan as per Mrs JC's instructions.
                How do you do the multi-quoting thing

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1071302 wrote: Sooooooooooooo, Reckloose...

Is it three measures down the sink tonight, heh?

Just arsekin, like
                  Just a quick fly by, got visitors, so can't stay long.

Defo 3 Reccy and water down the rest.OK.

Bacinabit
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Night tips.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1071306 wrote: Awwwwwwwww, that's sweet, Stirls.

It so happens that a little panda bear was my favourite soft toy when I was little. The youngest cub still has him on her bed. Somewhat threadbare, but still surviving.
                      Tips, that is adorable that she has a panda that was yours when you were little. How sweet. We still have a fair number of toys that my guys had when they were young and I am so looking forward to passing them on to our grandkids when we finally get some. The Lego especially. I adore Lego. I gave the first few boxes to older son when he was about 4-1/2 years old. Then kept adding to it every birthday and name-day and Christmas, etc., etc. The truth is that I played with the first pieces as much or more than he did. We'd sit for hours on the floor putting the pieces together over and over to make different things. I still pick up a new catalogue once in a while and give it to him. And he always gives me a big smile because he remembers how much fun we had making things. We have a whole box full of Lego pieces and another one full of Matchbox cars in the storeroom.
                      BTW - this is my favourite Lego piccie. Me and the Lego Lion at the zoo....

Comment

Awwhh you look lovely Stirls xx

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1071310 wrote: Hey Guys,

Just talking to Starty about the June meetup....I know a few of you expressed interest at coming.....who is still in?
                          As i am doing the run I am defo in
                          Need to find accommodation so pleese help in directing me.:thanks:

Comment

No problemo Anon, we can all stay together..

I know JC said she was coming too..

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1071309 wrote: Alrighty, Stirly & Reccie
                              I'm off to be groomed and then to hopefully get some proper sleep before the new week starts...

See you on the morrow.Groomed? That makes you sound like a dog or a horse, not a Tigger!!:H:H Nighters - see you tomorrow....

Recluse;1071311 wrote: How do you do the multi-quoting thing
                              You click on this which is next to the "quote" button for all the posts that you want to quote and then you click on the "Post Reply" button and all the posts appear there.
                              JackieClaire;1071312 wrote:
                              Just a quick fly by, got visitors, so can't stay long.

Defo 3 Reccy and water down the rest.OK.

Bacinabit
                              Hi and Bye JC. Oney and Mrs. A. - :huggy
                              Am off myself to walk the dogger and then I'm going to Skype my Mom, call my sister and head off to dreamland. Wishing you all....

See yaz all tomorrowz....

Comment

stirly-girly;1071314 wrote: Tips, that is adorable that she has a panda that was yours when you were little. How sweet. We still have a fair number of toys that my guys had when they were young and I am so looking forward to passing them on to our grandkids when we finally get some. The Lego especially. I adore Lego. I gave the first few boxes to older son when he was about 4-1/2 years old. Then kept adding to it every birthday and name-day and Christmas, etc., etc. The truth is that I played with the first pieces as much or more than he did. We'd sit for hours on the floor putting the pieces together over and over to make different things. I still pick up a new catalogue once in a while and give it to him. And he always gives me a big smile because he remembers how much fun we had making things. We have a whole box full of Lego pieces and another one full of Matchbox cars in the storeroom.
                                BTW - this is my favourite Lego piccie. Me and the Lego Lion at the zoo....

Love the pic stirly! It's a long time ago, but Lego comes from Denmark and so does my mother, so you can probably guess the rest. Seem to remember having a lego train set at one point.

Night stirls.

Comment

Working...
                                X