Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 6th March

Good morning army,

well, tips was up into the small hours this morning having an inappropriate relationship with a Magnum from the freezer and WWIII was about to break out in the JC household over ownership of the duvet, so I guess it's left to me to get the army thread started today.

Last Sunday morning at this time the barracks was absolutely deserted, so I fear for the safety of the army today. The undies might just decide to take advantage and exploit our vulnerability...:upset::upset::upset:

anon;1070981 wrote: No sleep fairy here
    So Good morning Army.

Big goings on in the Anon household as my youngest daughter has just announced she is getting married in 3 weeks and off to live in the middle east next month:upset:

We are happy for her but I have very mixed feelings about the Middle East for obvious reasons.

Anyway lots to do here today. i suppose the mother of the bride cannot wear running shorts and a vest?? Any tips on wedding clothes??
    Good morning Reccie and Mrs. A from the Army Thread next door :H:H:H

I'm sure Froglet is giggling in front of her iMac in the Froghouse, with a chook perched on the back of a chair, head at an odd perplexed angle.

WOW, Mrs. A. THat is one heck of a piece of news. Congratulations!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

anon;1070981 wrote: No sleep fairy here
      So Good morning Army.

Big goings on in the Anon household as my youngest daughter has just announced she is getting married in 3 weeks and off to live in the middle east next month:upset:

We are happy for her but I have very mixed feelings about the Middle East for obvious reasons.

Anyway lots to do here today. i suppose the mother of the bride cannot wear running shorts and a vest?? Any tips on wedding clothes??
      Congratulations Mrs A and commiserations too! Can't offer any tips on wedding clothes except to say that white running shorts and a white running vest might clash with the bride's outfit (always assuming it is a white wedding...)

Good morning tips, didn't expect you to be around so soon. Did you get some sleep?

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1070982 wrote:

I'm sure Froglet is giggling in front of her iMac in the Froghouse, with a chook perched on the back of a chair, head at an odd perplexed angle.
        Ah. Seems I've left the camera on again.

Morning, army folk. One thread or two?

Comment

Hiya, Reccie

I got 4 hours of sleep before deciding trying to force myself into slumberland was futile.

Good morning, Froglet :l (this is an emoticon zone, after all). Two threads it is :H And it wasn't even Janners and I this time.
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1070987 wrote: I got 4 hours of sleep before deciding trying to force myself into slumberland was futile.

Good morning, Froglet :l (this is an emoticon zone, after all). Two threads it is :H And it wasn't even Janners and I this time.
            Yeah, you have my sympathy with the sleep thingy tips. Got the T-shirt and all that. Ok, so I've worked out who Froglet is (good morning/evening tawny ), now what the heck is a chook?

Comment

Recluse;1070988 wrote: Yeah, you have my sympathy with the sleep thingy tips. Got the T-shirt and all that. Ok, so I've worked out who Froglet is (good morning/evening tawny ), now what the heck is a chook?
              A chook is a chicken. TF has two of them - they produce humongous bum nuts prolifically.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

So Recluse you beat me to it.

Will you be watching the match this afternoon?

Morning Tips and Tawny.

Comment

anon;1070990 wrote: So Recluse you beat me to it.
                  Now Mrs. A - if you were to start typing with your feet...
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Alrighty, folksies - I have to be off. My neighbour is coming over in a little while so that we can work on our next neighbourhood expose - a rugby academy which is operating in contravention of land usage regulations. Oh, the joys of community involvement... A double-edged sword.
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Army, The sun is breaking through the clouds. Looks like another beautiful but chilly day. Need coffee and a think about what to do today.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1070989 wrote: A chook is a chicken. TF has two of them - they produce humongous bum nuts prolifically.
                        That sounds painful! :H

Good morning Mrs A. I don't have Sky or whatever and I'm severely deaf so can't really hear the radio either, so I will have to make do with the text updates on the Beeb's website. Still excited about it though!

Good luck with the rugby academy tippers and good morning expatty. Coffee is good. Obligatory, even.

Comment

Wow Anon!! Just read back about your daughter. Yes, that's big news alright. I imagine you must have mixed feelings. Even if she was just going to Europe you'd be a bit sad about your baby moving away.:l Is she moving to a place you'd like to visit? As you can tell from my name--expat!:H--I live away from home too but what with internet and the phone, I'm able to keep in close contact with my mother. We chat just about every day. It is exciting news! Now you just have to find something gorgeous to wear.

Comment

expat3;1070999 wrote: Wow Anon!! Just read back about your daughter. Yes, that's big news alright. I imagine you must have mixed feelings. Even if she was just going to Europe you'd be a bit sad about your baby moving away.:l Is she moving to a place you'd like to visit? As you can tell from my name--expat!:H--I live away from home too but what with internet and the phone, I'm able to keep in close contact with my mother. We chat just about every day. It is exciting news! Now you just have to find something gorgeous to wear.
                            She is going to Dubai and my middle daughter is moving to San Francisco on Wednesday!
                            Wedding in Gretna Green in a few weeks.

Comment

Happy Sunday Army

I busy procrastinating, I am meant to be writing an english assignment
                              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X