Army Thread Sunday 6th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh! Those are both lovely places to visit! And I think Dubai is quite safe. You'll be racking up some frequent flyer miles.

Comment

Hiya Zep! I was really sorry to hear about your dog:l. KTAB posted a lovely poem for you about losing a beloved pet. Did you get to see it?

Comment

hiya expat, no I didn't see it, where did he put it?
        Thanks, yeah I'm missing him a lot, packed up his stuff today which was a bit hard.
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Zeppie2;1071007 wrote: hiya expat, no I didn't see it, where did he put it?
          Thanks, yeah I'm missing him a lot, packed up his stuff today which was a bit hard.
          It was on the army thread just after you told us the sad news. But you could find it on youtube. It's James Stewart on the Johnny Carson Show reading his poem "A dog called Beau". Very touching. Made me cry. I still miss a Staffordshire Terrier who died when I was sixteen! She was the same age as me and I'd never known life without her. I have pug dog now and he's a special little guy but losing the terrier was just horrible.

Comment

Found it, that was lovely KT - thank you

Comment

Right I had better get my assignment done, have a great day everyone

Comment

Morning Reccers,Tippers, Mrs A, Expat,Zeppers, good afternoon to Mz Froggers and yoooooooo hoooooooooo to all those yet to drop.

The battle of the duvet was a draw.........gasp of amazement echoes round MWO. Like a picture from a sweet family. Hubby and wife sleeping soundly with their hound curled up at their feet.

Now then Mrs A. Most important topic of the day.

What are you wearing?
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morn'n to all soldeirs,

JC I think I'm following you about this morning with my posts!

Zeppie sorry to hear about your pooch, that's a bummer :l

Anon congratualtions and how exciting I do like a good wedding and then two great places to travel to !

Dewdrop :h
                  Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Good morning Army,

hope we all have a lovely sunday, off out now for me cycle, have put a new goal out there for me.

When i started this journey i was 22stone, i got down to 14 & half stone then went back up to 15 & half stone now i am hovering around 15 stone for the last few months,so my goal is to get down to 14stone & see how i feel.

so laters.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1070987 wrote: Two threads it is :H And it wasn't even Janners and I this time.
                      OI.......Watch it you stripey puddytat....! :b&d:

I heard that..... :busted:

deeply offended..... :upset::upset::upset:

Comment

Ooooooooooh Dewdrop, me very own stalker

Mariooooo, that's so hard to believe having met you in the flesh so to speak. I'm feeling a bit more motivated in beginning my own weight loss program.

Janners, I went to Aldi so sowwy no biscuits.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning gang
                          A very lazy chilled Sunday being had over here....

Anon - wow! A Gretna Green wedding how fab, I eloped to Bermuda when I got married and never told anyone. I bet Dubai has a marathon and San Fran obviously does so you can tie these into your visits.
                          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

Chillgirl;1071038 wrote: Good morning gang
                            A very lazy chilled Sunday being had over here....

Anon - wow! A Gretna Green wedding how fab, I eloped to Bermuda when I got married and never told anyone. I bet Dubai has a marathon and San Fran obviously does so you can tie these into your visits.
                            I have been back to sleep and feel better now

I fancy the San Fran race but not running in Dubai. Chill you are absolutely right!

JC I need advice re posh Mother of the bride clothes.

wow Mario that is a lot of weight you lost. Well done

Hi to everyone

Comment

Morning all,

Hope you are doing good!! Mrs a...that's a lot of change going on in your house! Why is your daughter moving to San fran and why did your other daughter decide to get married in three weeks?

Hi tips - glad u got some sleep!

Happy Sunday to everyone else.

X
                              'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

A big hello to everyone.
                                Congrats Anon isnt it wonderful that your daughter has found somebody she wants to spend the rest of her life with, now moving to the middle east is far from ideal but who says its forever. Whatever you wear on the big day will look great on you I bet, you are surely trim and fit as a flea.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X