• Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 6th March

eeky:
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good evening, Stirly

What magnificent foodstuffs did you produce today?
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya Tips. Nothing special. I've been a bit ....

today...:H:H

Comment

I guess even domestic godesses need some time off

Been lazy myself, I'm afraid. I feel kinda "bleh" - not quite ready for Monday.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Maybe the warm weather is getting to you. Didn't do much food-wise today in anticipation of tomorrow when I'll be up to my neck in pots and pans and mixing bowls. Today was just a roast turkey leg, mashed potatoes with gravy, cauliflower and bread and cheeses. Plain and simple. But yummy. What did you make for Mrs. T. and the cubs? And how did the neighbourhood meeting go?

Comment

Yo Brats, lots of lurking goin on here today
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

We had leftover BBQ from last night for lunch, Stirls. And Unlucky Fried Kitten for dinner, I'm afraid.

I must try making turkey sometime.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya, Oney :l

Yeah, the Army is all camouflaged

AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oh - almost forgot. The meeting with my neighbour went well. We've agreed the contents of the newsletter we're sending out tomorrow. She's just doing the English --> Afrikaans translation tonight. The Rugby Academy better brace itself...
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

one2many;1071261 wrote: Yo Brats, lots of lurking goin on here today Hiya Oney-bint. How are you and your family? What are your kids up to?
                        tiptronic_ct;1071262 wrote:
                        We had leftover BBQ from last night for lunch, Stirls. And Unlucky Fried Kitten for dinner, I'm afraid.

I must try making turkey sometime.
                        That last dish sounds great.

I think this describes the rest of the Army...

Comment

LOL Stirly :H

Mrs. T must really love me, by the way: she's just cut my toenails for me... Probably TMI, but there you have it
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1071264 wrote: Oh - almost forgot. The meeting with my neighbour went well. We've agreed the contents of the newsletter we're sending out tomorrow. She's just doing the English --> Afrikaans translation tonight. The Rugby Academy better brace itself...
                            Let us know how things go. I really dislike people who don't respect their neighbours and the regulations of a community or neighbourhood. Mr. Stirly and I went for a walk this a.m. up the lovely little road that I go with Freddie every morning. On the way back we discovered that someone had come along and dumped a double sink on the hill next to the road. Here there are big trash bins on the streets that we throw our garbage into and the town truck comes and collects it from there. There was a bin not 20 metres from where the sink was and it would have easily fit in the bin. Lazy feckers. Then we discovered that someone has emptied their ashtray on the strip of grass that leads from the front gate up to the front door of our apartment building. About thirty butts strewn all over the grass. I know it's the guy that lives on the third floor because he's the only one in the building that smokes hand-rolled cigs and he always makes them really thin and twists the end of the paper. Another lazy so and so. I'm considering collecting them and dumping them outside the door to his apartment. He's the same one that his dog pooped inside the elevator and they didn't clean it up.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1071274 wrote: LOL Stirly :H

Mrs. T must really love me, by the way: she's just cut my toenails for me... Probably TMI, but there you have it
                              Defo TMI and Mr. Stirly will never get that done by me. I don't even like to cut my own toenails.
                              BTW with that post you have probable sent Oney running for cover. She might not even post here again tonight....:H:H

Comment

I hope you didn't have as much detailed info about his dog's poop as you do about his cigs, Stirly. :H
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X