Army Thread Sunday 6th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All ok here Stirls, getting ready for Ava's big birthday party next week, going all out for her, she never asks for much and has not had a big part before.

Tipps, Mrs T cut yer toenails?? I would cut yer feckin feet off uggggghhhhh lol...
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

stirly-girly;1071276 wrote: Defo TMI and Mr. Stirly will never get that done by me. I don't even like to cut my own toenails.
      BTW with that post you have probable sent Oney running for cover. She might not even post here again tonight....:H:H
      Mrs. T lines all of us up on a Sunday evening. So that we can start the week all clean and neat, like
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

one2many;1071280 wrote: All ok here Stirls, getting ready for Ava's big birthday party next week, going all out for her, she never asks for much and has not had a big part before.

Tipps, Mrs T cut yer toenails?? I would cut yer feckin feet off uggggghhhhh lol...
        I'm sure you're going to have masses of fun, Oney. You always make it very special for the kids. :l:h:l

I'll probably have a mask put on me face a bit later as well. THey're kinda cool - it peels off afterwards like when snakes molt (is that the right word?)
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1071279 wrote: I hope you didn't have as much detailed info about his dog's poop as you do about his cigs, Stirly. :H
          :H:HI notice things, Tippers, that's all. I've seen him roll the cigarettes lots of times so I know what he smokes. And he always throws the butt inside our yard when he comes back from a walk or a drive. Last year they had birthday party for their kids and they bought bottled water in small bottles to hand out to their guests as a lot of folk here don't drink tap water. (I have no idea why) Anyway the next day, they cleaned things up and someone brought the box of bottles, some half empty, some full, down to the courtyard and instead of taking them 20 metres down the road to the garbage bin, they just left them there. They were there about a week 'til Mr. Stirly got tired of looking at them and took them to the bin himself.
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

one2many;1071280 wrote: All ok here Stirls, getting ready for Ava's big birthday party next week, going all out for her, she never asks for much and has not had a big part before.

:H:H:HGotta second that Oney!!

Oh, do tell about the plans for the party. How old is she? Will you have those paper plates and cups with Barbie or something on them? I used to love having parties for my kids. I always made the cake and they still remember that. Great memories. We'll be expecting pictures of course...

Pedicures and face masks Tips?? I bought Mr. Stirly some face cream cause he asked me to and I don't think he's used it more than three or four times.
            Moult is the word, you just spelled it a little wrong. English not being your native language and all. I'm pretty good at spelling Greek words but I have really embarassed myself a couple of times by getting one vowel mixed up with another and saying something completely different than I meant to.

Comment

The guy sounds like a right bastard, Stirly
              I'll have my people talk to your people. We sort it out.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

stirly-girly;1071289 wrote: :H:H:H

Pedicures and face masks Tips?? I bought Mr. Stirly some face cream cause he asked me to and I don't think he's used it more than three or four times.
                [/IMG]
                I draw the line at moisturiser. It makes my skin feel yucky. I also used the stuff she bought me about three times. I'll just go wrinkly disgracefully
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1071290 wrote: The guy sounds like a right bastard, Stirly
                  I'll have my people talk to your people. We sort it out.
                  :H:H:H Yep, that sounds like a good plan. The thing is his wife is a super clean person. She even gets her cleaning lady to hose out their garages every once in a while.

Comment

Afternoon folks

Had to have a bit of a nap after the footie. So exciting though!!! I am now officially in a good mood for whole of the next week

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1071291 wrote: I draw the line at moisturiser. It makes my skin feel yucky. I also used the stuff she bought me about three times. I'll just go wrinkly disgracefully
                      :H:H:H Wrinkles don't bother me a bit. My favourite ones are laugh lines. I you don't have laugh lines, you haven't laughed enough...

Comment

Hiya, Reccie
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I tihnk the problem is this book that Mrs. T has been reading:

AF 21/08/2009

Comment

stirly-girly;1071295 wrote: :H:H:H Wrinkles don't bother me a bit. My favourite ones are laugh lines. I you don't have laugh lines, you haven't laughed enough...
                            The problem is when the lines turn into furrows. The youngest cub recently made a study of my face while we were in the pool, and promptly proceeded to point out the areas she felt I need to have botoxed...
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1071274 wrote: LOL Stirly :H

Mrs. T must really love me, by the way: she's just cut my toenails for me... Probably TMI, but there you have it
                              Definitely TMI. At least you must have clean feet with all that time in the pool.

Comment

Recluse;1071293 wrote: Afternoon folks

Had to have a bit of a nap after the footie. So exciting though!!! I am now officially in a good mood for whole of the next week
                                Sooooooooooooo, Reckloose...

Is it three measures down the sink tonight, heh?

Just arsekin, like
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X