Army Thread 7th March 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiptronic ct;1071841 wrote: A lot of people are thinking it's all about them and are starting their own threads on baclofen, instead of using a shared one.

I'm trying my best to put a stop to it without being rude on the boards.

Geddit?
    Gott=it as for a while here i thought i was in the pharmacy forum

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1071841 wrote: A lot of people are thinking it's all about them and are starting their own threads on baclofen, instead of using a shared one.

I'm trying my best to put a stop to it without being rude on the boards.

Geddit?
      pity I havent learned how to do this edit paste copy quote edit paste thingy or I could post this on all the med threads
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Chillgirl;1071847 wrote: pity I havent learned how to do this edit paste copy quote edit paste thingy or I could post this on all the med threads
        :H:H:H

My secret is safe, then!
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Back in a bit - dinner is ready. Masala chicken pieces, basmati rice & butternut
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good evening troopers. Good to see you all in the barracks. Everyone have a good day?

Tradition on "Clean Monday" is to fly kites but unfortunately, we got a cold, windy day with some light showers on and off so not many people attempted to fly kites. I bet they were more than happy just to go for a drive or stay home and gobble up the wonderful food that had been prepared. Supposed to wake up to snow tomorrow morning.
            JackieClaire;1071840 wrote: Aha I'm still in first place this month.................the fact nobody else has played yet has got nothing to do with it.
            What's the game Jackie? And how do I find it?

Chill dear, why such a problem with that copy and paste thing? You have to do that before you post on the other thread tho' or open a second window in your browser and do it there then go back to your post and paste it. I hope that makes things a little clearer.
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

me, me, me, I'll tell em, let me, let me...................runs of wildly,copy and pasting like a loony on speed.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Chillgirl;1071847 wrote: pity I havent learned how to do this edit paste copy quote edit paste thingy or I could post this on all the med threads
                :H:H

Comment

JackieClaire;1071851 wrote: me, me, me, I'll tell em, let me, let me...................runs of wildly,copy and pasting like a loony on speed.
                  :H:H:H
                  Yis :nutso:

Comment

Backinabit meself, news & food is here,:-)

hi stirly

Comment

stirly-girly;1071850 wrote:
                      Chill dear, why such a problem with that copy and paste thing? You have to do that before you post on the other thread tho' or open a second window in your browser and do it there then go back to your post and paste it. I hope that makes things a little clearer.
                      Stirly! I should have known you would explain it properly, thank you :l

off to practise on the meds section
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Yoooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo Stirls, Zenners.

It's called Word Challenge over on FB and I'll have a bash at inviting you later on.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1071856 wrote: LMAO!!! You go with your big bad self luvvie!!! :HHi Zenners...:happyheart: Glad to hear you had a good day on the rides.

Chillgirl;1071857 wrote:
                          Stirly! I should have known you would explain it properly, thank you :l

off to practise on the meds section
                          Men never can explain things properly to a woman. Nor can they understand what yer trying to explain to them....

:wavin: Jackie. I'll go have a look at that. I'm getting bored with Hearts.

Where's the Panda tonight? And EW? And Molly and Expatty and others who are usually around??

Comment

me me me too..... havent played either
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

KTAB;1071400 wrote: Mildew later, signal crap battery dying, night.
                              testing testing....... yipeee i've finally got it! Thank you Stirls x
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Don't play Hearts on-line, just on my computer. The FB game says you have to give them access to your basic information to play. I've never played anything on FB because of that. Don't know why. Word Challenge is similar to other word games. I like Boggle myself where you can unearth layers as you go. Anyone play Scruffs? That's fun because you're finding things hidden in various rooms and you play against the clock as well.

You're welcome Chill. We wimmen must stick together...

Comment

Working...
                                X