For all the wonderful women of MWO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... and I thank the blokes - the builder, plumber and carpenter who were generous and patient enough to show and teach me stuff. Mwah mwah mwah.

Comment

Oh its today is it? The time zones are clashing here. I might have a bit of fun with my partner today with it.-But darling you should make me a cup of tea-after all its international womens day or should that be international manipulative womens day.
      I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

hey ive never heard of this...... hmpphhhhh.... and i took mr spuds a cuppa coffee in bed today. thats soooooo wrong.. right im gonna milk the rest of the day.
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

" right im gonna milk the rest of the day.":wd: A woman after my own heart spuddleduck!

Comment

"It is International Womens' Day today"

Bollocks to that, it's pancake day!

Comment

You are right it is pancake day!! Ok then I will manipulate Mr Coalfire into buying me pancakes to celebrate international womans day.
              I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

Comment

Thanks Missy!
                Let's get down girlz...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lPQZni7I18[/video]]YouTube - Destiny's Child - Independent Women Part I

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Love that song!! The Froglet said it all, ladies.

I'm a bit late posting this due to internet connection problems earlier. Hope you all did something special for yourselves today...:h
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Great thread, Miss B, YAY Woman power. Thanks for the lyrics, they felt so good and so real.

CHOCOLATE day here, mates.

Comment

Working...
                    X