Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th March

Good morning, Army

Nice and cool outside this morning - only 18C. Quite chilly, come to think of it. Heavy mist rolling in from the Atlantic.

Have a good Tuesday, all!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 8th March

Morning Army, ONLY 18? out Tips? Quite chilly you poor thing! You better run and get a jumper:H! Had a great sleep last night. Thank you sleep fairy! Coffee and then early start for work. Happy Tuesday everyone.

Comment

Army Thread 8th March

Hiya, Expat

You jest - I was thinking of putting something warm in my bag this morning :H

Glad to hear you slept well - have a good one. At least there won't be any cleaning waiting for you tonight.
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th March

Morning lovelies.
        Rushing me little tail off this morning, got to start work relatively early, walk dogs and wash my hair before I go in (takes ages to dry)
        Got that funeral in London tomorrow so gonna be another long day.....
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th March

Hello Tips Only 18 degrees How shocking

Hello Starty How long does your hair take to dry?

Bonjour Expat my apprentice running partner. How are things this morning?

Anon slept too well last night with lots of strange dreams.

Got to come up with a good reason to Mr A for going alone to the Dublin meet up/mini marathon. Answers on a postcard please? The truth would be impossible.:upset:

Comment

Army Thread 8th March

anon;1072179 wrote: Hello Tips Only 18 degrees How shocking

Hello Starty How long does your hair take to dry?

Bonjour Expat my apprentice running partner. How are things this morning?

Anon slept too well last night with lots of strange dreams.

Got to come up with a good reason to Mr A for going alone to the Dublin meet up/mini marathon. Answers on a postcard please? The truth would be impossible.:upset:
            Hiya, Mrs. A

I think I would die from hypothermia in the Northern climes.. and that is when visiting during your "summer"

It's a ladies marathon right? Can't you use that angle?
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th March

tiptronic_ct;1072181 wrote: Hiya, Mrs. A

It's a ladies marathon right? Can't you use that angle?
              Why did I not think of that??? Obvious reason to go on my own

Comment

Army Thread 8th March

Morning All,

Sunny greetings from a very crisp Devon. Only 18c Tips, you poor thing. I'll trade you!!

All is well here back from the hols and managed to stay AL, the 9 flight was the worst!!

Hope every one is well and happy, off to walk the dog and get a lung full of life
                I can not alter the direction of the wind,

But I can change the direction of my sail.

AF since 01/05/2014

100 days 07/08/2014

Comment

Army Thread 8th March

Good morning Army

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 8th March

Good morning troops

We had the most incredible thunder and lightning storm last night, so I haven't slept much and power just came back on. Scared to look outside as place must be flooded.

Anon - Is it pos to tell Mr A you have a running girlfriend who's going with you?

It's Carnival day here which is a public holiday with everyone dressing up and floats going down the town centre, best to be avoided at all costs!
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 8th March

Morning folks, hmmm Chilli floats going down the town centre, sounds like they might have to.
                      Just spilt some milk while making my porridge but I'm not going to cry over it
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 8th March

KTAB - I heard about your kettle trouble, mines bloody leaking and I have to empty it after I use it..... Ever considered giving up coffee for lent? I'm stopping chocolate so I guess I'd better enjoy some today.
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 8th March

Morning ktab how is the weather down there ?

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 8th March

Hi and bye Army - I've been a dirty stop out for a couple of days - sorting out the romance dept - better go earn some loot tho - armies don't march on empty stomachs and all that - back this evenin! Mrs A, see my response in the PM re. Mr Grumpy
                            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Army Thread 8th March

Chillgirl;1072201 wrote: KTAB - Ever considered giving up coffee for lent?
                              :wow::no::shocked: stop that crazy talk right now.

mario;1072202 wrote:
                              Morning ktab how is the weather down there ?
                              Lovely bright spring morning but pretty cold. Not icy though, I dont think.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X