• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why ??

I don't come in much anymore.
    Not doing so hot.
    Reasons don't matter right now.
    But the long and short of it is I'm just fucking tired !!
    No matter what I do!
    No matter how hard I try!
    NOTHING and I mean not one thing gets better!

And now for the reason for this post.
    I just got news that my Nanny(=Grandmother) the LADY that raised me (She was my Mom) just passed away.
    God how I wish you all could have met her!!! (OMG !! Ruby you would have LOVED her!!)
    She was the:
    Strongest
    Most loving
    Tough
    HARDHEADED
    Friend/MOM/Grandmother any man could ask for!

So if you do please send a prayer to Elana Beatrice (Carlisle) Ross
    The world has lost a Great woman!!
    Heaven is a better and tougher place now!!

I LOVE YOU NANNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much Love to all of you !

Bob

ps: Fuck!! I want "My"(Kids & ex) family right now to hold and cry with now I am so fucking alone!

Why ??

Condolences on your grandmother and great friend propartychief, hang in here.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Why ??

pro my friend it seems very unfair!
      ....... it sounds like this woman was an amazing,generous, huge- hearted woman who has made a big difference in your life.
      she sounds lovely.however maybe YOU made a big difference in her life too, she would be immensely proud of you to keep standing up straight & hold your head up.
      would you like me to send you more vegemite my friend?
      hugs bob.
      :l

Comment

Why ??

beagle;1072220 wrote:
        would you like me to send you more vegemite my friend?
        hugs bob.
        :l
        Awww Beagle,
        Even now you bring a grin to my face.

Much Love

Bob

ps. I would LOVE some but I'm not at the same address anymore

Comment

Why ??

pm me your new address then bob & it'll be winging it's way to you....
          did you seriously like it or are you just yanking my chain? i am stoked if you liked it....

Comment

Why ??

Thinking of you, and will say a prayer 2night.....Am hoping that you do have a close friend or someone that you can pour your heart out to them. Big :l from me. x
            Formerly known as Teardrop:l
            sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
            my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Why ??

PC, just sendig you big hugs. Sorry you're having a hard time. Sounds like your Grandmother lived a long life though?

I hope things get better, and you know they will. What is that line, "and the darkest hour is just before dawn" - it really is true.

KG:l

Comment

Why ??

My condolences bob....

When I feel low, I find that making a gratitude list and focusing on it is helpful.
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Why ??

Oh Bob - I am so so sorry for your loss - it is so hard when someone we love so much dies. My heart goes out to you and you are in my prayers. Many hugs coming your way too :l:l:l I am so helpless being so far away but I am with you in spirit. Much love to you my friend.

Hugs, Sun XX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Why ??

So sorry Pro-be sending prayers for you. Your granny will be your champion from Heaven--do her proud and emulate that toughness through all your adversity.
                    Much love xoxoxox

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Why ??

Thank you all so much!!!

Bob

ps. Catch22 I have nobody !!

Comment

Why ??

Hey Pro - sending a BIG Chill hug from me :l
                        Im glad you had someone so special in your life, please remember those we love never really leave us, she will live on in your heart forever x
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Why ??

Bob......you have all of us. I am so sorry about your Nana, but know that she will live in your heart forever. I will pray for strength and comfort for you. :l:l
                          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Why ??

PC, can you reach out to some people near you? There are some cool groups like meetup.org (can't remember if it's org or com). Anyway, you can search according to your interests. I've heard of others meeting some really great people this way -- you know, a hiking group, biking group, book club, etc.

Just a thought.

KG:l

Comment

Why ??

Bob, you know I love you. But like I told you last night, STOP IT!!! We create our own destiny, and you are a person people like, enjoy your company, CAN move on. STOP foucssing on the past, or someone to come to your rescuel I CARE about you. You can survive this. It's a tough time for everyone out there, but just look at your family who came here before of you, lived through bouts of drought, famine, blizzard. And they lived, baby boy. They got by, on nothing, survived it all. (I don't suggest the Donner Pass theory! :H). You don't have to change anything, you have to change everything, love.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                              X