Boo, we miss you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boo, we miss you

Boo, I know you have been through some hard times with your nephew's condition. We are here to love and support you. Please come pop in and say Hello.
    Hugs,
    MonaCat AKA Layla
    Meow-Meow
    MonaKitty

Boo, we miss you

Yes, I miss Boo too!

Comment

Boo, we miss you

Boo!

Boo I just PM'ed you and I hope you respond. We are all terribly worried about you and would like to hear from you. Will you please respond back se we know you are alright? :l
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Boo, we miss you

I miss Boo too! It's very strange that Mona decided to start this thread today, as I was just thinking about Boo as well, having come across some of my old fundraising paperwork today. I saw her name and missed her horribly!
        I have a question for all of you: Should I email her privately? I would do it in a heartbeat under normal circumstances, but am unsure with the passing of Kanga, that if Boo is going through a tough time already, she would want to have yet another heavy issue brought upon her. Just wouldn't want to grab her out of her world if she is not able to deal with anything else right now and then have to deal with another tragedy, yet I would love to let her know we are all thinking of her and are concerned friends.
        I could send a card, as I have her address as well, but I don't want to freak her out (stalker!). I don't think Boo is like that, but would hate, hate, hate for a piece of mail to be an unwelcomed worry.
        Leave it alone or reach out? OH, The problems with a cyber world and a website in which we (for the most part) wish to remain pretty anonymous.

ADVICE NEEDED!!
        Thanks all.
        Boo, just check in, dang it!!

Comment

Working...
        X