When????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When????

Hello... I just introduced myself in starting out.. I am curious. When will I
    start to look and feel better. I look a mess most days.... Not to mention the
    weight gain....

Shiner

When????

Shiner-- I am still on that weight gain but it was baby weight then drinking and then after I stopped /cut way down I was eating because of worry about other things. But alot of folks have lost a ton without trying after being off AL. In the fitnerss section Tiplerette had a thread about this and the amounts lost are incredible. I am hoping when I get the anxiety under control I will lose too. As for looking better-- I notied it very quickly. My skin stopped breaking out, I did not look pasty white and tired all the time and my skin was so soft and clear. That took only a week or 2 to see improvemenbt-- drinking lots of water helped with that too. I felt better really quickly as well-- I think that will depend on how much you drank, how long and how old you are-- but I am 43 and I felt really energetic within a week of stopping. My sleep is better than it has been in years too. Good luck!

Comment

When????

Thanks for responding.. I am looking so forward to it.
      This is day one and I was feeling a bit anxious earlier.. Even
      A liitle scared... Dont know of what. But it is almost gone...
      What a mess....

Shiner

Comment

When????

hang in there it does get better as time goes on and great job on day one ..
        now keep busy and read and learn your way out and keep posting any and all of your questions
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

When????

Thanx tlrgs.... Will do.

Comment

When????

Hi Shiner an Welcome!
            Good going on getting through day 1! You know, we all begin with Day 1 and continue on from there! If I could share anything with you at this point, it would be to relax and take things one day at a time for now. Eat healthy, drink lots of water, exercise, even if it is just a good 30 minute walk! You may experience some issues with sleeping for the first few days. This is prety common, there are some things that can help, melatonin and Calms Forte along with Sleepy Time Tea really helped me! Also L-Glutamine helped me with the initial cravings. As for weight and other concerns, that will all fall into place for you. There is an AA saying that I think truly applies to this journey....it is "Easy Does It".

Best Wishes!
            Kate
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
            X