X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 11th March

C'mon lazybones!

Time to get out of yer pits!

Two cups of coffee or three? (apparently my offer yesterday of one cup of coffee or two was inadequate! :upset

The weekend is on the way - what more could you ask for?

Oh, I forgot, good morning everyone and happy Friday! :hallo:

Good morning Army, How are you today Recluse? I think one coffee will do it this morning. I feel great. Must be because it's Friday.

Comment

Bonjour expatty, un bol de cafe on its way (sorry, haven't worked out how to type acute accents yet).

Comment

Good morning Recluse and Expat.

Toothache has woken Mrs A up early this Day:upset:

Comment

Recluse;1074090 wrote: Bonjour expatty, un bol de cafe on its way (sorry, haven't worked out how to type acute accents yet).
          Merci Recluse. Where is everybody this morning? Did Tips sleep in or did he have to rush off for a busy day?

Comment

Recluse;1074090 wrote: (sorry, haven't worked out how to type a cute accent yet).
            G'day all you Ovaries ... hope you have a ripper day.

(Cute enough?)

Comment

:hallo: Army

Got stuck in rush-hour traffic (the price you pay for leaving home 10 mins late - you arrive an hour later than usual) :upset:

Gotta dash...
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

LMAO Froglet :H:H:H
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

OH! Morning Anon! Sorry to hear you have toothache:l. I must admit-I've never had any problems-not even a cavity. But I'm blind as a bat and need to get my eyes tested this afternoon. My daughter stepped on my glasses last week and even though I've managed to kinda bend them back into shape--they are still kind of crooked. I want contact lens too but the exam is 100 euros-and not covered by the French securit? social:upset:.

Comment

anon;1074091 wrote: Good morning Recluse and Expat.

Toothache has woken Mrs A up early this Day:upset:
                    Mornin' Mrs A - Sorry to hear you have toothache :l. I can't help noticing that the only people who suffer from toothache are the ones who go to the dentist. Now, do people go to the dentist because they have toothache or do they have toothache because they go to the dentist?

Comment

Xpost--Tips and Tawny. Well, I need to dash myself. Time goes by so fast in the morning! Better go wake the kids or we'll be late for school and work. Have a great Friday-and to all those with toothache --lots of :l:l:l. Hope you all feel better soon.

Comment

Recluse;1074106 wrote: Mornin' Mrs A - Sorry to hear you have toothache :l. I can't help noticing that the only people who suffer from toothache are the ones who go to the dentist. Now, do people go to the dentist because they have toothache or do they have toothache because they go to the dentist?
                        Hmmm I think you may have a point Wrecky
                        Morning tawny and tips

Comment

Mornin reccietipsxpatanontawny! wow never get here early enough to greet!!!! I agree reccie, I sniff a dentist I get toothache -commiserations Mrs A - feet or teeth aching and I'm a wreck.
                          Plasterer coming at stupid o'clock here so need to be showered and dressed ---oh and Ireland are playin cricket - hence early start. Just a cuppa tea here reccie:thanks:
                          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Morning lovelies! (I cant do names in case I miss someone)
                            Sorry about your toothache Mrs A. I have a twinge at the mo too and I go to the dentist regularly. Hmmm Reccy mus tbe right
                            Happy its Friday at last, and I finished my first assignment last night. Onto number 2 tonight
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hiya starty
                              Well done on getting your first assignment done.

Comment

Working...
                              X