Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving Grace et al

Friends,

I'm upset! I never speak out. So, I'll break through my reticence. I'm upset about whenever someone reaches out in pain, it always becomes a psychodrama. It seems to always surround the same respondent. Who is that. It's you.The naysayer, the supporter, the kind hand & heart. A few drinks later, that individual gets hit with callow remarks about those who support them. The attack gets demeaning. This happens all too often. We have a GREAT community here supportive of all. You claim to have benefited from it completely. Not your agenda. Is it?

So to you, the one who is always an opportunist, creating divisiveness, and disrespecting others, I know who you are. HOW YOU ASK??? You trend terribly. Words trend my dear. They are the blueprint of emotion. I've run a capture on your messages. Every time you lose control and go and rip someone's hope away I see you so clearly. I can only ask that you get help, and stop the self loathing bullshit you perpetrate on this site periodically. DONE!!!

John
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Saving Grace et al

I see you feel strongly about this, and I am lost, John. Have been away all day. I've sent you a message.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Saving Grace et al

Coukd you PM the person, keep it out of the public forum?

Comment

Saving Grace et al

OK, I've read the post, tech. Yes, highly suspect and inappropriate. It IS what prevents people from asking for help. Sorry I was slow on the uptake. And, since the other posts were on the public forum, I understand yours. I just hope it's over now.
        Rubes
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Saving Grace et al

Thanks Ruby. I'm done with my rant. No more from me on this issue....THANKS!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Saving Grace et al

Well, you are wrong, but I will stay out of here now.

Best wishes to all.

Comment

Saving Grace et al

Okay, Grace- bye then- but curiously, we were all rooting for you and then you chose to hide out again.
              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
              X