Army thread Saturday 12th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Mrs A,Starters,Tippers,marioooooooooooo,Expat,Chillers ,Mollers,Cassia,Ew, Oners,Betty Boop and all those yet to drop by

Isn't it this week you go to New York, Cassia.

And I have a little news about my travels. Can you but up with me in Dubbers from 4th June 'til 7th June. Flights are booked and has anyone got a cardboard box I can borrow cos I can't afford an hotel as yet.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hey BB!

You bet you can Anyone else?

Quick before they're all gone!

EW
      If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

X-post

Morning Chill and JC!
        If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

And a Happy Birthday Ava from me and Black Bess. Not only can she knit but she can bake a cake too.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ah Brillers Jacks! Start savin the 50p coins!! R u could join the tramp cross the road from the Brooks - no prob havin a smoke break
            Good luck with the viewing BB and I would just lurve a big fry up EW. Already had brekkie - wots that about Mornin all else!
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Ok off shopping! c'youse later!!
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

I have a cunning plan.

Can yer give us a lift again tho, Molls.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Happy Saturday beautiful friends! Hope everyone has a wonderful day
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Morning anon, starts, ktab, Molly, tips, chill, oners and mario!!!

I have slept for nearly twelve hours! Must have need it. I looked outside and it is White! I HATE SNOW but thankful that it is the least of my issues. I was going to buy an ipad2 when I go to the states but now seriously considering giving the money to japan. X
                    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

ho all

hello to all... tis kapone here, just been through the chch earthquake, don.t really know wht to say but am still alive and thinking of you all. didnt drink thru it and tht is sayin something. i just am logging in to give y0u all my very best songebob hugs xxxxx

Comment

Kap. Ive missed you so much! Its so good to hear from you. Youve made my day!
                        Im always here or on fb if you ever need a chat.
                        And dont dissapear for so long again.
                        I hope your ok. I still have your card and have the surfs up at bikini bottoms on my fridge!
                        I dont come on here much atall these days, and isnt it strange that when I decide to have a look I see you! YAY.
                        All my love
                        G x
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Kapo, is that you?????
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi to anon, EW, starts, ktab, Molly, tips, chill, oney, cy, Mario and kapone

Happy Birthday Ava!!

Im irritated to feck at the moment as my ex boyfriend has decided to start a text argument. To be honest, if I didnt know he didnt drink ... at all! I would swear he was pissed with the crap he is coming out with. We've been split up for 2 bloody years!! Thought we could be friends but he's increasingly acting like a controlling boyfriend without being my boyfriend. Doing me in! Did have a drinking thought or two after all that but came here instead... grrrr

Comment

Kitty - remember it takes two to argue so just ignore him - it will wind him up even more.

Happy birthday Ava!!!

Heya to everyone else. Productive morning so far - workout done, emails sent to two recruiters, started cleaning the living room. Off to meet my friends at four.

have an awesome day all.

x
                              'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Cassia;1075021 wrote: Kitty - remember it takes two to argue so just ignore him - it will wind him up even more.

Thanks hun, that's what I have done for the last half hour since his latest hysterical tirade. It's probably for the best I cut all contact with him now.... after he pays me back what he owes me. Grrrr! I have absolutely no idea where this all came from.

I was going to AA but got dragged into that instead. I'm going to go and shop for my dad's 80th birthday present next week. Though that's a minefield haha! What do you get the bloke who more or less has everything?

Comment

Working...
                                X