Back again looking for support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am back again things are not going well I am back drinking again and I now realise I need to stop drinking completely so plan to start my jlourney today so would appreciate as much help, encouragement and support as possible .

BHx

Hi BH,

Welcome back to MWO - I'm sure you'll get a lot of support here. Hope you're doing OK and glad you have decided to begin that journey again.

Check in often and all the best!

EW
    If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Welcome back BH,

Anything we can do to help just ask. Perhaps tell us what happened but only when you're ready, OK.

J x
      :l
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi there BH - welcome back - nice to see you here again - well, not really but you know what I mean - you can do this, you know you can!! Many hugs to you my friend!!

Love, Sun XX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Any support or chat or whatever available here at all times BH!! Coming back here after drinking is actually such a positive thing to do - it's the peeps who don't come back usually have the deep probs. Post away, moan away, I do it all the time!! It does help as you know. Just put the bottle down and drink the water and you're half way there
          Molly
          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

BH - :l Im so glad you came back, as Molly says thats the most positive thing you can do!
            We are all here to support you so let us know whats going on with you. Find the triggers and see how you can make changes in your lifestyle.
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi BH - welcome back.

KG:l

Comment

Hi Brave, It is so good to see you, welcome back! The road to sobriety is rarely direct and instant. For many of us, it took many stops and starts. Let us know what we can do to support you.

Best Wishes,
                Kate
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Welcome back BH and good for you for admitting you need us......we can all do this together
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi brave heart welcome back its a tough auld journey this and every journey starts with one big step
                    But it can be done, go for it.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hi there BH. I have just started my journey(again) and am 1 week sober. I am looking for help and support myself, so lets start our journey to sobriety together!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thank you all for your words of support. Whats happened is that I have been on bac but the dose is reduced due to problems getting it online and I now realise my big mistake has always been kidding myself that I can mod. My drinking has now started to exculate and I have been drinking daily not necessarly loads everyday sometime just a couple but its back to my old habit of not knowing when something will click in my brain and then one become much more untill last night when i was very drunk made a fool of myslef in the local pub and fell out with my partner. To mkae things worse we have just moved into our first home together in a small village this was susposed to be the new life I craved and I am already messing it up. My partner hardle drink so we have agreed to give up togehter, not a big deal for him. I am seeing a guy in Edinburgh soon who prescribes bac privatley as being on that made walking away from a drink easier, I really dont know why I carried on drinking when it was working so well for me last summer, pig headedness I suspose thinking that I could beat the odds. Fortunatley my partner is behind me on this 100 percent . But of course he does not understand why I would want to drink i . So thats me in a nut shell. Once again thank you for all your support will be on posting more I want a life .

BHx

Comment

Welcome back BH. It took me a long time to finally accept that I cannot safely drink, ever. Somehow that acceptance made things a little easier. Hope it does for you too.

DG
                          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I hope so dg, I am hoping a blanket no al will make things earier as there is no dilamme . Just want today to be over with as I feel terrible and ashamed. What a life !

Bhx

Comment

Working...
                            X