I am grateful for....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am grateful for....

I am grateful for the 50 workers in the Japanese nuke plant who have put themselves out there.

Incredibly grateful.

They are my heros today.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I am grateful for....

Reading and just crying...
      I'm grateful to the God that i learned English in my past..otherwise i wouldn't be here..maybe as coalfire wrote - somewhere "in doarways"..
      I'm grateful to my mother for wonderful education and uncoditional love...
      I'm grateful to my father who never lived with me and perhaps never loved me, but i'm grateful for brain and beauty which he gave me...
      I'm grateful for my wonderful and understanding daughter...

Much. much more

I'm grateful that i can read this all testimonials which people here openly confide...
      The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
      /Antoine de Saint-Exupery/

Comment

I am grateful for....

I am grateful for marios post https://www.mywayout.org/community/f4...ase-35535.html

If my alcoholism could talk to me about my life thats what it would say to me. Its a great one to keep you sober I think.
        I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

I am grateful for....

I'm also grateful for the lessons my dog Gator taught me until we lost him yesterday. He was found abandoned on a highway and luckily (for us both) came into the shelter where I volunteered. I'm grateful for the joy, humor, patience, humility, humbleness, and HIS gratefulness. I hope he enjoyed his life with us as much as I did.
          And I'm grateful for my other furry babies, as we comfort each other today.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I am grateful for....

I am also grateful for the meetups with fellow MWO'ers that I have had and will hopefully continue to have.
            It is such a wonderful experience and this June we will be having another but I will get to meet Anon and Panno too as well as the old gang. Cannot Wait.

I am very very grateful for that!
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I am grateful for....

Cinders;1078001 wrote: I am grateful for the 50 workers in the Japanese nuke plant who have put themselves out there.

Incredibly grateful.

They are my heros today.

Love,
              Cindi
              That's a great one Cindi. They really are true heros. God bless them!

Comment

I am grateful for....

Cinders;1078001 wrote: I am grateful for the 50 workers in the Japanese nuke plant who have put themselves out there.

Incredibly grateful.

They are my heros today.

Love,
                Cindi
                :agreed: Im with Gettingthere, Cinders what a great post!
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

I am grateful for....

I am grateful for my friends both here and in the real world. They have been unconditionally supportive even if it made them take an uncomfortable look at their own drinking habits.

I am grateful for the fact that my dad raised me to be a strong independent woman even of he made it very hard at times.

I am grateful for all the people that I have lost who are now doin there best on the otherwise to guide me in the right direction.

I am especially grateful for my husband. Without him I would be lost. He is my rock, my conscience and my better half. I love him.

X
                  'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

I am grateful for....

I need to be grateful for many things. Right now I'm grateful for taking a step back and taking things in context and not being self serving.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                    X