Army Thread 15th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th March

Sounds like you need to get yourself some coping mechanisms for the times when the shit hits the fan Kitty, I was very like that, if I had a row with hubby or my mother, it was the perfect excuse to drink, almost a God given right.....cept that EVERY time, I felt 100 times WORSE than I did after the row.....

Sheri has just posted on the AA thread, good on yer and very well put.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

FIREFOX!!! 17 days us DEADLY, delighted for ya!

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

kitty72;1077073 wrote: Thanks oney, I dont know - The rot set in on Saturday when my ex started with his crap. I was doing fine but I cant seem to deal with conflict very well and just want to get pissed and hide when it happens. Keeping busy these next few days will be important and i have plans up to Friday now at least.

I am not blaming my ex for my drinking binge by any means. My self hatred and inability to deal with things caused that.I missed your earlier post. One day at a time. And how about just ignoring the ex. No contact at all. If he calls you, don't answer. If he texts you don't read it, just delete it straight away. He's trying to get control over you for his own selfish reasons that have nothing to do with you. Nothing at all. Deal with him by not dealing with him. He'll get bored and go pick on someone else. And if he can come near you physically and does so, maybe a restraining order or a letter from a lawyer telling him to stay away or else will do the trick. Just don't have any contact with him yourself. And if you've got some time on your hands and not much to do, instead of inviting AL in to keep you company, keep the door locked and come here instead. There is always someone around on one of the threads.
        Firefox;1077087 wrote:
        :hallo: to you all day 17 for me and wishing you all a good day in your goals.eace::groupluv:
        Well done Firefox. :goodjob:
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

You Tube playing nice again.:H:H:H I'm sure I used to have that TV in my kitchen.

Good one Firefox,

I'm going to start reading Sheri's thread properly and see if I be as calm and collected as she is.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Well dine firefox! Hang around here for a few days! X
            'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

JackieClaire;1077097 wrote: You Tube playing nice again.:H:H:H I'm sure I used to have that TV in my kitchen.

Good one Firefox,

I'm going to start reading Sheri's thread properly and see if I be as calm and collected as she is.
              She has it down doesn't she?? I do read the thread but think I need to practice it more. Sheri always sticks by what she believes in and will not be bullied into agreeing with the offending poster. I like that.

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

We should all take a leaf out of sheri's book! X
                'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Some really disgusting things were said Sheri, but I think that goes to show the mentality of the poster and how they live in such an angry, hostile and sad world. Not a nice place to live by any stretch of the imagination.

Lets all just be grateful we don't live there eh?

GREAT to see you on the Army thread!!

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

I read that thread just now - Some great posts Sheri. I am putting my hope of recovery in AA and Campral and hoping that one of them works for long term sobriety. Also need to remember feeling like shit at 5am this morning!

I wont join in the debate as a bt fragile. Thanks everyone for your helpful posts. My ex isnt a bad guy and has been very good to me since we split 2 years ago. Looks after my dogs when I go away for weekends etc and runs me errands as I dont drive. (I do pay him petrol money!) I seem to be lending him money a lot lately and i dunno why he suddenly has turned into this controlling boyfriend type person and judging who I should and shouldnt be friends with.... maybe it is true that you can never be truly friends with an ex. I dont need him running me down, I do enough of that myself!

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

She breathes in 1 2 3 4 5 and out 1 2 3 4 5 and in again 1 2 3 4 5 then hits the submit button. A wee Pm sent.

Now that's Sheri's here can we keep her. I promise to be really really nice.

Sweet and sour chicken tonight, not from the take away. So you can come round for dinner. Oners.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

I wish I could JC!!! I would be around every night for some pampering..ohhh and will you make a cake for the meetup?

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

one2many;1077143 wrote: I wish I could JC!!! I would be around every night for some pampering..ohhh and will you make a cake for the meetup?
                          I couldn't get a cake in me hand luggage.

I wonder if Brooks would let me use their kitchen.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Did someone mention a meet up not that I'm being nosey
                            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Shite forgot about the hand luggage..poxfeckers..

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Panno;1077150 wrote: Did someone mention a meet up not that I'm being nosey
                                Hi Panno!! Dublin meetup in June!

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X