Army Thread 15th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th March

Good morning. It has just gone 5am and I am awake and thank goodness hangover free I am so grateful for MWO.

Had serious cravings last night but after a few pertinent pm's from Army people I was able to get my act together and here I am early morning bright eyed and bushy tailed (or is that Starty?)

Thank you Army:goodjob:

Army Thread 15th March

Good morning, Mrs. A :l

Bloody well done! This battle is going to turn into the best race you've ever run, I'm sure!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

(Snappy finger work there, Tipster. ***good job ***)

Peeps ... let the crapage slide down your backs and live YOUR life!

Have a good day.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

tiptronic_ct;1076947 wrote: Good morning, Mrs. A :l

Bloody well done! This battle is going to turn into the best race you've ever run, I'm sure!
        Saw you had started the thread and tried to delete mine! It would not let me.

Many thanks for last night:goodjob:

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

I also saw Tips that is only 12 degrees over there Poor you shall I send you a warm fleece?

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

tawnyfrog;1076948 wrote: (Snappy finger work there, Tipster. ***good job ***)

Peeps ... let the crapage slide down your backs and live YOUR life!

Have a good day.
            Nothing gets past you, eh Froglet!

Bloody good advice...
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

anon;1076949 wrote: Saw you had started the thread and tried to delete mine! It would not let me.

You haven't memorised the secret deletion spell, have you?

anon;1076950 wrote:
              I also saw Tips that is only 12 degrees over there Poor you shall I send you a warm fleece?
              Ah, it's warmed up to about 18C by now, Mrs. A. I think I'll survive :H The sun is warming the square outside the building where I work so it'll be lovely by the time I go down for a fresh air break (not allowed to call it a smokebreak anymore...)
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Morning/evening Tawny

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

It's ok, Anon -it's about 4.30pm Tuesday here and this is really the only time I get to catch up with army folk. By the time I wake up there's icktysquillion posts and it all gets too hard.

So ... run ... onandonandonandon

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Morning Anon, Tips and Tawny-and everone else to come. I'm running late this morning so just a quick hello! Have a great Tuesday all xxx

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Mornin Mrsatipsxpattawny, jeez, thought I was awake in the middle of the night and you lot are HOURS ahead of me
                      Mrs A, was on lates last night so didn't read back, didn't realise you were havin a tricky time - well done you for not succumbing:goodjob:
                      Hopefully derek is finished today so lookin forward to reassembling the rooms today and reclaiming my house! 18% sounds heavenly Tipps!
                      Japan is scaring me now a bit - must be a nightmare for the poor people over there
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Well done Mrs A! And good morning to everyone else. And I'm going to leave it there 'cos I always regret my posts at this time of day for obvious reasons. :upset:

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Mornin Reccie, have a little snooooze an u'll be good
                          Just reading back on the OTHER thread and I'm bamboozled by us hurting eachother - I'm reluctant to comment further other than I think the contributions by folks from this thread were sensibly put and to the point - that's me I'm afraid, would be terrified to contribute my tuppence worth
                          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Good morning everyone. Just thought I'd drop by and say hello. 10 days sober today and I'm in a good space right now. So much can happen in so little time.
                            To infinity and beyond!!
                            Have a great day everyone.
                            Ps. No starts? Don't tell me she is actualy sleeping!!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Morning all!

Cymru - congrats on ten days. Well done!

Well, I am shattered. It was nearly two before I got to sleep and I am off out early to go to the gym. D'oh! Busy day at work today. But think I am on track to get everything done before I go to NYC! Yay!!!

Xx
                              'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Working...
                              X