Army Thread 15th March

Oners...sorry stirls didn't see u there. X
    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

I was talking about the last post on that thread...the really really nasty one.
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Will need to go and have a read....then I really must do some double entry...x

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Cassia, sorry but with my warped mind that sounds wrong. LOL

I just read THE thread. I can see what the problem is - she has thought AA means something completely different, like 'A***holes Anonymous'. No wonder she is so angry.

If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

one2many;1077245 wrote: I was talking about the last post on that thread...the really really nasty one.
            The one thing about being nosey (couldn't resist taking a peak of the thread!!) is you don't always see what you want to .... OMG I can not believe what I have just read!! The woman is off her rocker!!
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Good here innit.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Bugger I was so busy reading the other thread that I missed who the fecking father was on Jeremy Kyle.

Panno, I'm going over to Ireland on the 4th and coming back the 7th June. Flying from Noocastle.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

JackieClaire;1077252 wrote: Good here innit.
                  Afternoon Jackie, Kitty, Stirly, And Panno :hallo:

Yep, this place is addictive JC. You come here with one addiction and you end up with another.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

JackieClaire;1077253 wrote: Bugger I was so busy reading the other thread that I missed who the fecking father was on Jeremy Kyle.

Panno, I'm going over to Ireland on the 4th and coming back the 7th June. Flying from Noocastle.
                    :H:H:H LMAO ... I luv that programme

Just going to check flights... are you staying in Dublin centre ?
                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Probably nearer the airport and getting the bus in. It's a wee bit cheaper that way.

Ooh actually you've just reminded me I must just do a wee thing.

bacinabit.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Just sent you a pm JC before I saw that last post

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Right everyone, Im off out to have my cards read. Lets see if it's a big pile of shite - Catch you later , going for food afterwards

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

ok how to get yourself in deep trouble......talk about blonde! :nutso:

I just sent a pm to a couple of you about a certain thread and by mistake i posted my pm on "THAT" thread!!! If anyone asks I left the country with no forwarding address! If I go missing you will know who was responsible!
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Oh chill...x

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Recluse;1077254 wrote: Afternoon Jackie, Kitty, Stirly, And Panno :hallo:

Yep, this place is addictive JC. You come here with one addiction and you end up with another.You got that right furry Panda....
                                Chillgirl;1077276 wrote:
                                ok how to get yourself in deep trouble......talk about blonde! :nutso:

I just sent a pm to a couple of you about a certain thread and by mistake i posted my pm on "THAT" thread!!! If anyone asks I left the country with no forwarding address! If I go missing you will know who was responsible!
                                :H:H:H Oh Chill, you just gave me my first real laugh for the day. Now I know why you deleted the post so you don't have to answer my PM...

Sorry I buggered off like that, but Mr. Stirly came home and had to be fed. Not spoonfed, luckily...
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X