Army Thread 15th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th March

:H:H:H glad I made you laugh, we could all do with it!
    Im laughing my head off at myself, thank God its an anonymous forum or their would be a fatwa on my head......:egad:
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

:hallo:
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

:upset: I didn't get a PM :upset:
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

:hallo: everyone.

PCs can be bloody dangerous things at times chilli. A woman where I used to work once typed out an e-mail to a colleague saying that her boss was a complete and utter w*nker and then rather carelessly sent it to her boss!

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

this word is made up with a lot of "different" people, its like banging your head against a wall.......and how is everyone here
            AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Hiya Wreckstar & MM

Ahhhh... just settling into autumn here in the southern climes. One can sleep under a duvet for a change. Noice
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

And just so that Mrs. T doesn't get confused, the duvet cover has dots, not stripes.

The only problem is when we switch the lights off...
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Recluse;1077335 wrote:
                  PCs can be bloody dangerous things at times chilli. A woman where I used to work once typed out an e-mail to a colleague saying that her boss was a complete and utter w*nker and then rather carelessly sent it to her boss!:H:H:H lucky she didnt compare him to Hitler!

madmans;1077337 wrote:
                  this word is made up with a lot of "different" people, its like banging your head against a wall.......and how is everyone here
                  :headbanger::headbanger: I fine and dandy Madman
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

tiptronic_ct;1077343 wrote: And just so that Mrs. T doesn't get confused, the duvet cover has dots, not stripes.

:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Am I spewing sufficient shite to distract everyone's attention for a bit?

I feel kinda guilty about it all... a certain other thread of mine seems to have been a trigger, so to speak.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

tiptronic_ct;1077348 wrote: Am I spewing sufficient shite to distract everyone's attention for a bit?
                        oh thats what you were doing! Im good at this game :thumbs:

Did you know that that word OK came from the code 0 (as in zero) K killed when the generals reported back after battle
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Nope. Learn something new every day here chilli. Where did you find that out?

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

i kinda feel ok now if thats the case
                            AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

madmans;1077337 wrote: this word is made up with a lot of "different" people, its like banging your head against a wall.......and how is everyone here Good to see you MM. Actually there are several heads I'd like to bang against a wall or bang with a brick but I can't get to them. They're hidden behind the anonymity of a computer screen. And I expect I wouldn't do much anyway. Sounds like they're very hard heads indeed...
                              tiptronic_ct;1077343 wrote: And just so that Mrs. T doesn't get confused, the duvet cover has dots, not stripes.

Wot's yer problem when the light go off, eh Mr. Tiptronic. Wanna tell us somefin'???
                              tiptronic_ct;1077348 wrote:
                              Am I spewing sufficient shite to distract everyone's attention for a bit?

I feel kinda guilty about it all... a certain other thread of mine seems to have been a trigger, so to speak.
                              Your thread wasn't the trigger Tips. The shite in other peeps heads was the trigger. How about I start a new thread to bash aspirin because my Father was allergic to it. Or a new thread to bash horseradish because I hate the taste of it. Or one about bad drivers because they make me crazy. I mean, what would be the fecking point...
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

and the word f**k came from when you could only do so by Royal command
                                and stands for Fornication Under Command of the King
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X