Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th March

stirly-girly;1077362 wrote:
    How about I start a new thread to bash aspirin because my Father was allergic to it. Or a new thread to bash horseradish because I hate the taste of it. Or one about bad drivers because they make me crazy. I mean, what would be the fecking point...
    [/COLOR]
    Stirly - I object to people who burn toast! The smell makes me sick, in fact I would ban people from even eating toast as they cant guarantee not to burn it! :soapbox:
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

hi Zenners :hiya: maybe the term go **** youself is really a regal compliment
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

I hate, detest and absolutely abhor tinned asparagus.

Burn eaters thereof at the stake, I say.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Chillgirl;1077367 wrote: hi Zenners maybe the term go **** youself is really a regal compliment
          :H:H:H:H:H
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

What will HRH Anonanonanonaonanonanonaon say to that...
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

tiptronic_ct;1077368 wrote: I hate, detest and absolutely abhor tinned asparagus.

Burn eaters thereof at the stake, I say.
              the fools who eat it thought Tips, they should be tarred and feathered for their stupidity
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Zenstyle;1077371 wrote: And I like the smell of burnt toast!
                you obviously have the brain cell of a mosquito stuck in a belljar of tinned asparagus :H
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Chillgirl;1077363 wrote: and the word f**k came from when you could only do so by Royal command
                  and stands for Fornication Under Command of the King
                  I always thought it was Fornication Under Common Knowledge. Seems both of them are false tho'. I googled it and found this at Wiki...
                  Hence, the legend goes, that couples that were having children were required to first obtain royal permission (usually from a local magistrate or lord) and then place a sign somewhere visible from the road in their home that said "Fornicating Under Consent of King", which was later shortened to "FUCK". This story is hard to document, but has persisted in oral and literary traditions for many years; however, it has been demonstrated to be an urban legend.
                  Sorry.
                  Hiya Zenners...are you and Chill going to go at it? The men will be happy to see wimmen fighting. Mud wrestling and such???
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Zenstyle;1077376 wrote: p.s. I bet I'd get some nice compliments from the thread next door...
                    dont go there Zenners, its a jungle out there.........
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Zenstyle;1077376 wrote: p.s. I bet I'd get some nice compliments from the thread next door...
                      :H:H:H
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Zenstyle;1077373 wrote: I've always thought it was a compliment Chilli! otherwise, why would so many people say that to me?!!!
                        :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

stirly-girly;1077375 wrote: [COLOR=DarkOrchid]
                          Hence, the legend goes, that couples that were having children were required to first obtain royal permission (usually from a local magistrate or lord) and then place a sign somewhere visible from the road in their home that said "Fornicating Under Consent of King", which was later shortened to "FUCK". This story is hard to document, but has persisted in oral and literary traditions for many years; however, it has been demonstrated to be an urban legend.
                          I didnt say it was true Stirly!! Are you saying I cant quote facts without any substance whatsoever!!!!
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

See! Zenners knows that the sad toast burners are in denial and they will never find a way out until they give up the toast and buy a sandwich maker instead! I suspect she is a closet toast burner herself
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

tiptronic_ct;1077329 wrote: I didn't get a PM :upset:
                              Chillgirl;1077377 wrote: dont go there Zenners, its a jungle out there.........
                              :no:
                              Zenstyle;1077385 wrote:
                              This is a lot of fun but, alas, I hear the dulcet tones of the tumble dryer beckoning me. (It's an excuse... I'm really quite traumatized and I have to go and lie down...) :H

I'll be bacinabit. Happy debating brats! Stay on the safe thread... you can have just as much fun without playing with the big dogs! ;o)
                              I'm not going to venture much further than my PM box....

Where are the others? Did they disappear? And where is that JackieClaire? Does she know what time it is?

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Reccie - you can come inside now. Enough outside time for today...

AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X