Army Thread 15th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th March

Awesome. Got the bus and there is no snow!!!

Energy is zapped...off to lurk...x
    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Hey Stirls, didnt you get kicked a few days ago? The only way I can get in is thru email notification of a pm..
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

one2many;1077458 wrote: Hey Stirls, didnt you get kicked a few days ago? The only way I can get in is thru email notification of a pm..
        My problem was different. They told me it was the network card on my computer. Whatever the heck that is...
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

that bullshit will/has put people at this site, if i came here and seen that load of bull i would of passed and how many people that are struggling now might of just said feck it, 5% whats the point, a few months back i might of who knows. i'm not for AA or against. MWO has got me sober for the longest time in 19 years, by coming out with the bull on that thread might stop someone coming on this site and using what ever way they find to find their way out.
          AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

one2many;1077458 wrote: Hey Stirls, didnt you get kicked a few days ago? The only way I can get in is thru email notification of a pm..
            Hi Oney, if you can get to other sites ok, you could try deleting your browser's temporary information files, cookies, history etc - depends what browser you are using. You could also try deleting saved passwords if it's logging in that you are having a problem with.

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

The only thing to be thankful is that moat newbies will go into just starting out and not click on new posts (took me ages to learn that!) as it's in the meds forum, they may not even see it.

Or put it down to some of them being of their heads on meds.

Xx

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

:H:H:H
                Or put it down to some of them being of their heads on meds.

i must go now take care everone
                AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

madmans;1077462 wrote: that bullshit will/has put people at this site, if i came here and seen that load of bull i would of passed and how many people that are struggling now might of just said feck it, 5% whats the point, a few months back i might of who knows. i'm not for AA or against. MWO has got me sober for the longest time in 19 years, by coming out with the bull on that thread might stop someone coming on this site and using what ever way they find to find their way out.
                  I have to say I agree with MM, the state i was in when I got here the last thing I needed was to hear only 5% suceed, I went to AA on day 11 of being AF and was a nervous wreck, the kindness and the unity I was shown there helped me no end.
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

What bothers me most about that thread is that 5% is being touted as a failure.

OK, so I am not an AA'er but 5% to me is 5% more people with this bloody infliction that have been helped.

If MWO can do another 5% and the other sites each do 5% then the World is a lot happier with more people being helped.

I am genuinely sorry if people haven't been served by the help they sought but you can't blame the help, only thing to blame is why we're all here - the drink.

Maybe I am rambling but I see no need for any vitriol on this site - my experience has been a blessed one whatever 'blessed' means to you, and I for one would fight tooth and nail for people not to come here and be 'put off' by a negative thread.

EW
                    If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

I'm going to call it a day, folksies.

The cubs have just had a blowup that makes "the thread" seem like a kindergarten scuffle...

Fecking hormones...

On the morrow, then :l
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

ooooooooooh I'll come and do Sooper Nanny.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

im off to watch Eastenders but fear it may not hold my attention
                          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Yummy yummy gnocchi pesto. Ate too much =(

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

cymru;1077028 wrote: Am I allowed to ask which thread all the stress is at!? I'm intrigued. And a little nosey to be honest!
                              Firefox;1077087 wrote:
                              :hallo: to you all day 17 for me and wishing you all a good day in your goals.eace::groupluv:
                              [QUOTE=JackieClaire;1077086]I'll be the one clutching me passport looking a bit and a back pack full of e-tickets, boarding cards and mints.[/QUOT

ok haven't even read back on anything but youse can blame Stirly for this post She's teaching me multiquoting!!!!!! Gonna send it so don't laugh
                              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Heya Molly!

X

Comment

Working...
                                X