Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th March

mollyka;1077504 wrote:
    ok haven't even read back on anything but youse can blame Stirly for this post
    Stirly is in enough trouble with her offensive dark orchid :H:H:H
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Holy shit, you lot talk a lot! Took me all that time to 'speed read' back Have to go look at the OTHER thread now!! Wish I didn't miss all the craic here during the day to go to poxy work!
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Chillgirl;1077549 wrote: Stirly is in enough trouble with her offensive dark orchid :H:H:H
        What's wrong with dark orchid.Or green RED or a nice blue
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Hello my dear Army, Just checking in and hoping to read back. I am still a bit overwhelmed by some of the "other threads". I can't give an intelligent comment because I have not really read over everything. This is not out of being lazy or not caring...but those of you who know me on here--I'm a single mum and work full time. So computer time is limited for me! And we only have the one lap top computer at home which we all share (me and the kids):H. So...I will continue to get on whenever I can and not be scared off by some unkind comments. I have never met anything but love and support here in the Army. Maybe I am a bit of a wimp not to venture out into the other threads??? I have thought about this. That I am getting more than giving with MWO. HMMM..This is something I need to really think about. But I can say that coming on here and posting is usually the first thing I think about when I wake in the morning. And then the day...work, kids,cooking, shopping, cleaning and pug dog takes over. This place has really become a part of my life:l and has helped me so much. I'm in NO WAY ready to give it up. So now I'm going to read back so I can understand what's going on! xoxo expat

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Expat - here here! this place is part of my life too and you are all my daily strength. I have never had anything but love and support as well as some of the best laughs ever.........p.s. Solidarity to Stirly!
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

I have to go book me hotel for Dubbers, bacinabit.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Cassia I seriously missed the punchline in Eastenders...... where is Whitney?
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

no idea babes. I think big mo ate her!!! I haven't watch eastenders in weeks!
                  'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

I can't do the font!!!
                    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Yis all posting in Dark Orchid..:H:H:H
                      Troopers, I'm off to walk the mutt and then crash. See youz all tomorrowz...

And a wee tune for you. One of my faves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BZeoVxdNJE[/video]]YouTube - Elton John - The Bitch is Back - 2006
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

:hiya:Good Night Miss Dark Orchid :hiya:
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Cassia;1077571 wrote: I can't do the font!!!
                          Go to the big A at the top of reply and there's allsorts of pretty colours what us air heads can use.

Nighters Stirls, and well said hun. :l
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

G'NIGHT, TART!
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

greeneyes;1077583 wrote: G'NIGHT, TART!
                              Who are you calling a Tart you Tart!? :H
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th March

Hey! Takes on e to know one! :H
                                sigpic
                                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                                X