SHERI IS 2 YEARS SOBER!! WOOHOO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As so many have said, your posts are those to watch for. You may never know how your words have helped people, but feel good in knowing that you speak with courage, sobriety, and conviction. :goodjob:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sheri, congratulations on your two years. You are an inspiration to us all.
      Hill
      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Hi sheri, i to like to say congratulations on your 2years sobriety! it is so good to have you here at mwo.x
        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Sheri,

I echo everything that has been said, you really are an inspiration to so many on here, Congratulations and Well Done. I love your posts.

Dewdrop :h
          Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Cool!

I congratulate you! Lately, I am happy if I am 3 days sober! God Bless

Comment

:yougo::yougo:CONGRATULATIONS ON TWO YEARS SOBER SHERI!!!:yougo::yougo:

I'm so sorry I am late to your party!!! This is FABULOUS. I love what you contribute here - I always like to read what you have to say. Thanks for sharing your journey!

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Congrats to you Sheri!!!!

Comment

Absolutley fantastic Sheri!!!! Your posts are always so informative and inspiring.
                  Congratulations!!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Sheri,

Many congrats but also many thanks. Your posts are always spot on and make me sit back and think.

Thank you for being here.

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                    X