Well done GI xx

Comment

GI IS ONE YEAR SOBER!!

BRAVO, GI!!! WELL DONE!!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

GI IS ONE YEAR SOBER!!

I dont think we have spoken GI. Congratulations on your 1 year AF status. I hope you come on and tell us how you did it.
        I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

GI IS ONE YEAR SOBER!!

GI - I think you mostly do chat, but I just wanted to contratulate you. Wonderful!

Comment

GI IS ONE YEAR SOBER!!

Hi All
            Congrats G !!!!! well done on dealing with the hard work that it takes to reach the 1 year.

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
            AF 5-16-08
            Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
            AF 5-16-08

Comment

GI IS ONE YEAR SOBER!!

GI, my food buddy, I don't have the right words to say how proud I am of you, and this wonderful thing you've done. It's wonderful friends like you who keep me coming back here, because you are an inspiration! :huggy
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

GI IS ONE YEAR SOBER!!

Mr. GI....The rock. You should be very proud of yourself. Congrads. Sid

Comment

GI IS ONE YEAR SOBER!!

Congrats GI! You are an inspiration!!
                  "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

GI IS ONE YEAR SOBER!!

KateH1;1078013 wrote: Yes! GI has really proven once again, that no matter what life is throwing at us, no matter what the stress level is, we can reach sobriety and stay sober through it all! GI doesn't post much, but he is a great inspiration and a wonderful friend to all who visit CHAT. Pop in and say Hi and Congratulations to GI!

Wishing you an even Better Year Ahead!
                    :lKate
                    Hi GI, was just checking to see if you are on chat to say congratulations to you on your one year soberity. keep the good work up ! well done !
                    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

GI IS ONE YEAR SOBER!!

Congratulations GI, you should be so proud. You are in inspiration.
                      Hill
                      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
                      X