Sex drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex drive?

Twas very loud! Tom cats skulking all over the place! good looking feline is our Chill!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Sex drive?

Thanks for all the replies, I think it might have to do with the depression side of it plus I have gained weight through drinking so don't feel very sexy atm - must lose weight and quit AL for good!!!!!
      Taking it ODAT

Comment

Sex drive?

mauritiusdodo;1078501 wrote: Thanks for all the replies, I think it might have to do with the depression side of it plus I have gained weight through drinking so don't feel very sexy atm - must lose weight and quit AL for good!!!!!
        Yeah that's another factor what happened when my drinking spiralled WAY up in 2008 after the death of my mother and having been on steroids. Gained weight from the meds - meh and felt depressed about it. Result - drink more to avoid any thought of sex. I lost a lot of weight when I was a bit more in control in late 2009/early 2010 and think I may have given myself a little bit of an eating disorder...? I did a VLCD for 4 months and have not had much appetite for the last year. I used to love having a good nosh with my drinking but the last while of drinking just involve drink and no food?

Good luck with your weight loss and sobriety journey.

Comment

Working...
        X