Army Thread Friday 18th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1079757 wrote: Starty... you would if you had been with us tonight! :O)
    How come???? :H
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Was BJ there too?

Comment

Morning all,

Feeling lousy today, like I am coming down with a cold. Dreading work. Been up since half five but hey ho.

X
        'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Hey Cassia, sorry you are feeling shite hun x

Comment

Nighters Miss Sheila, have a good kip hun xxx

Comment

Bye zennie! X

Comment

Good morning Mr Tips, Expat, Anon, Zenners, Carol, Tartingover, Cassia and troops to come

Sun is shining here and it's promising to be a lovely warm weekend, woke up with a sore throat and ray: it's not a cold coming on. I'm working today but hoping my mad boss let's me away early. Quiet weekend chilling for me except an early morning bike ride Sunday with my cycle club
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Just a quickie from me as I'm orff to the physio in about 10 mins.

Don't forget it's RED NOSE DAY

Not only do they do a lot of work overseas, they do a tremendous amount of work with the families of alcoholics and people either suffering from dementia or Alzeimers. Both especially issues that are close to me.

Bacinabit.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It's sunny in Glasgow today! Bound to be a good one! X

Comment

:hallo:
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning army. Its sunny in Ireland here too. I was in great form this morning knowing that I had made it through my first sober paddys day. I am so pleased now that I didnt drink. You could nearly get addicted to this whole sobriety lark.Well my niece is coming today to spend the weekend with me. I have no kids so she is the little apple of my eye despite the fact that she demolishes my bank balance every time she is here! She is worth it though. So Im in great form today. My OH got a promotion too so life is good in the land of coalfire.
                        I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Good morning Army, its a lovely morning here, going for a cycle later,

Was in the city last night for a little while ,great atmosphere,great craic,.

we then left before it evaporated.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning army. Spring has left Wales. Cold and peeing down!
                            Went to the docs yest. Had a good chat, and he perscribed me some valium. He said to take them if I had urges came to calm me. There not a high dosage, but im a bit wary about taking them. I would like to add that my doc is a recovered alcoholic, very honest, and I trust him 100%. I mentioned Baco, but he didnt seem very happy about perscribing that. Kind of said he didnt really recomend it and moved on. Anyway, ill get them tdy and see what happens should the urges come back.
                            Hope everyone has a great Friday.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;1079784 wrote: Morning army. Spring has left Wales. Cold and peeing down!
                              Went to the docs yest. Had a good chat, and he prescribed me some valium. He said to take them if I had urges came to calm me. There not a high dosage, but i'm a bit wary about taking them. I would like to add that my doc is a recovered alcoholic, very honest, and I trust him 100%. I mentioned Baco, but he didn't seem very happy about prescribing that. Kind of said he didn't really recommend it and moved on. Anyway, ill get them tdy and see what happens should the urges come back.
                              Hope everyone has a great Friday.
                              Jesus cymru, without starting a debate here on it but why wont they prescribe it, I don't get that especially as has been proven that it does help

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good morning Mario. I am glad that you enjoyed your evening in town. Good morning cymru.I think that it would be great to have an alcoholic as a doc. I dont know about the valium cymru. I only use it for flying. Let us know how you get on. I have just started using 20 mg Baclofen about 2 hours before witching hour and I am really happy with it.It calms and relaxes me without drugging me. I am sure spring hasnt left wales. Its just probably popped out for the day.:H
                                I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X