What are your symptoms of withdrawal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep Cinders - mine are pretty much the same as yours. And even they get progressively worse. I used to get unpleasant hallucinations, and I was able to pretty much tell it was just my mind. But the ones I had through the last 2 withdrawals have really stayed with me - they were utterly horrendous. And what is worse, it felt like they were really happening. I would never wish that experience on anybody.

Nailz a BIG congratulations to you on over 2 weeks - that's ace! Glad you are getting counselling.

K x
    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Hi Nailz,

Thanks for the reminder, dont ever want to go through withdrawals again!
      when i was drinking i was getting the sweats really bad and Hallucinations, use to think i was a medium when i use to see people. I even when to Tony Stockwell workshop thinking i could become a medium...
      And also palpitations really shit me up really thought i was going to have a heart attack !
      Its so good to put my head on a pillow at night and have a normal peaceful night sleep.

Well done on 13 days AF keep up the good work.
      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

You become meaner than a bull with Hemroids ! Ha! ( For a little while , anyway.) :H
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

5 days AF. The shakes, racey heart and crying has stopped. I'm also able to eat again.
          September 23, 2011

Comment

Oh! The sweats and not being able to sleep!
            September 23, 2011

Comment

Working...
            X